Snow Peak....anonymous

No tax, or shipping charge out of Portland. Have another beer...

Okay, the grill easily fits in a Front Runner box (thanks, Wil, at Sierra Expeditions).

Note that a nice bag comes with the grill (not shown in picture).
2018-05-04 19.39.01.jpg

Last edited:
It's real. Linkage.

So is the clothing line. e.g. Utility Transit Vest "Made from DELTAPEAK®, a soft texture with unique feel allowing for ultimate durablity. The material does not stick to your skin, is lightweight and stretchable. Front and rear pockets have outstanding multipurpose abilities creating lots of secure storing options. $350.00"

About the clothing material.

Vest: $350.00
Shorts: $225.00
Pullover: $200.00

From the Instagram posting and Snow Peak's response to some critical replies. "snowpeakusa @bigrogers79 you know it’s from GQ and for their comedy issue right? Life’s too short to be serious all the time "

Okay. But $775.00? And the centerpiece of this comedy isn't the Falconeer? Regardless of how useful the product may be, it being the center of a joke does not compel me to purchase it. Sure. It may keep me from dying. But if I die anyway I'd be found dressed for a comedy issue of QG!

Not clicking on the link. (man, I've been Rick Rolled once this month for Yanni vrs Laurel!).

Some of the IG comments said it was for some sort of humor publication it I did t care enough to verify.

So when are you going to get a couple of bolts of that fabric and start whipping us up some new AAV attire?:rolleyes:

The 5th of NEVER!
in 2 to 4 Business years!
When monkeys fly on pigs!
When the DNA of Teddy Roosevelt, John Wayne and R. Lee Ermey are spliced to make our next president so that he can come order me to NEVER attempt such blasphemy of fabric!

The 5th of NEVER!
When the DNA of Teddy Roosevelt, John Wayne and R. Lee Ermey are spliced to make our next president so that he can come order me to NEVER attempt such blasphemy of fabric!

:keyboard

The 5th of NEVER!

So you're saying you have a date for a Beta tester:rolleyes:?

The 5th of NEVER!

It's not really the fabric. Adidas makes running clothing from Deltapeak (material description in the paragraph at the bottom) that doesn't look as bad as that top. Looking at the sleeves and the fit of the neck it occurred to me that the top looks like a hospitable gown. A Snow Peak adventure ready hospitable gown.

Looking at the sleeves and the fit of the neck it occurred to me that the top looks like a hospitable gown. A Snow Peak adventure ready hospitable gown.

Hospital gowns are usually open at the back... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom