Snow Peak....anonymous

On second thought. I have a bad back and I won't have to reach down with this one.

@Haggis
31Fu+beWzVL.jpg

I've got that one. It is great for pulling pegs, but no mass for knocking them in.

Continuing the thread derailment, I simply use a mallet that I already had; a 5# lead knock-off hammer for my MG (Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2AO1vuO)

View attachment 42098
Well, see, there's your difference... I put on my man hands when driving stakes with that hammer.

If I used that 5 pound hammer it could cause interruptions to the magnetic poles at the earth's core as the metal stakes enter at high velocity. #environmentallyresponsible :D

Any thoughts or comments about the IGT slim? Does it connect with other table extension? Or is it stand alone, couldn’t find any actual user reviews. Thanks!

Any one have the Snow Peak Tramezzino Sandwich Toaster? If so how do you like it? After playing with Ryan's SP toys I have asked santa for some Snow Peak goodies... Thank's Ryan!

Last edited:
Well, see, there's your difference... I put on my man hands when driving stakes with that hammer.

If I used that 5 pound hammer it could cause interruptions to the magnetic poles at the earth's core as the metal stakes enter at high velocity. #environmentallyresponsible :D
:lol

Back
Top Bottom