Snow Peak....anonymous

whippet-whippet-good-30493959.png

Each time I scroll through here and see this photo:

View attachment 39304

It reminds me of this photo:

View attachment 39305

:)

DEVO went out of their way to be and look ridiculous.... the Snow Peak Geeks truly believe that they're fashion forward (or whatever?!) Hey Snow Peak... stick with gear? PUHLEASE!? Save clothes and soap for the rest of the world...

At what point is someone going to explain DEVO to the millennials that don't have a clue?

1st Snow Peak Way event in Portland 8/17 - 8/19 - tickets available

Hello!

I have 4 tickets for this event that I won't be able to make, if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to sell my tickets at cost.

It’s time to unplug from your day-to-day, reclaim your humanity and embrace your nature with family and friends at Snow Peak Way USA.
About this Event
Snow Peak Way (SPW) is a popular outdoor camping festival held semi-annually all across Japan where Snow Peak’s top customers and staff spend a weekend in the outdoors, enjoying the simple act of camping, along with a variety of unique product demonstrations, memorable workshops, and candid campfire “TAKIBI” talks with various special guests.

On-site, SPW guests can enjoy a variety of fully functional Snow Peak scenes and equipment such as the public Iron Grill Kitchen, 60th anniversary photo booth, Snow Peak cafe and bar, a flagship product exhibition featuring our most iconic and popular products, as well as two public workshop’s where customers can create their own Snow Peak Way USA memorabilia.

Along with the public-use and fully stocked IGT kitchen, customers can enjoy the weekend with their choice of accommodations between the Amenity Dome Series (1-2 person) and the Tortue Shelter (3-4 person) tents. Each is equipped with ample seating, a small Single Action or Mytable plus Hozuki lanterns and a Mini-flame.

Registration fee:

• $35

Includes:

• 2 nights stay
  • Titanium Double Wall 450 Mug SPW USA edition
  • Titanium Spork
  • SPW USA Enamel Pin
  • Breakfast (miso soup, oatmeal and coffee daily)
  • Access to the official campfield, workshops, demo area and all official SPW activities

Our guests are encouraged to bring and use their own Snow Peak (or other brand) camping equipment on site for their own personal use, however, should you need to use one of our Snow Peak tents, we’ll have plenty available on-site so please let us know before you arrive. The same goes for the kitchen area. You’ll need your own pots and pans, but we’ll provide a fully functioning stove, griddle, grill-burner and Pack and Carry BBQ set will be available daily from 7am-9pm for all to use. We’ll have a wash station on hand to properly clean, and sanitize your equipment after each meal.

What You’ll Need:

• Sleeping Bag
  • Sleeping Pad
  • Camping Pillow
  • Food preparation supplies
  • Pots, pans and or your skillets of choice
  • Food to cook for a few days
  • Please note: each guest will receives a special Titanium Mug for beverages, and a Titanium Spork with their registration fee
  • A mobile charging device
  • Headlamp
  • Cooler
  • Personal Toiletries

Space is limited, and guests will be drawn at random from our online registration.

Transportation

While accommodations are free (outside of registration), customers must find their own way to the SPW campsite. Parking is limited, on-site, so please speak with a SPW staff member today about the best way to join us in the campfield.

For those of you traveling out of state, we’ll have a few shuttles departing from Snow Peak Portland on the morning of Friday, August 18th @ 7am.

Back
Top Bottom