The Random Thoughts Thread

Not good times over at The Empire.

IMG_2002.PNG

There's a Canadian guy on another forum I'm on who's currently bumming around Russia. The subject of the Russian Police came up, and he posted these two images:

Russian Police1.jpg

Russian Police2.jpg

British Paras shown sitting across from themselves in the same plane that carried them to Normandy in 44. How awesome is that?

View attachment 34609

Hint: The guy on the right isn't flashing a peace sign. That's V for VICTORY!

I can only imagine what they were thinking for the recent photo. I'm sure it was incredibly emotional.

I really don't want to think about what they were thinking at the time of the original.

Wow... that is amazing... God bless them and hoping they share many more reunions and pints! Cheers!

The Blue Angels practice in El Centro, CA, along with other F/A-18 pilots and various other air wings. Can't say for sure that it was a Blue Angels formation, but F/A-18's did a sneak pass fly-by on Desert Rendezvous a few years back.

Taking the boy to see the Blue Angels this weekend in Rome, Ga. I remember going to air shows at the bombing range in Avon Park, Fl. when I was a kid. Should be a great weekend for it.

Awesome. Haven't been to see them in years. My youngest is super into all things aviation and space right now. Might have to take her.

The best show of theirs I ever saw was in El Centro. They've got room out there that they don't really have anywhere else which let them pull some incredible tricks.

Back
Top Bottom