The Random Thoughts Thread

van_buren_sisters.jpg

Their travel is a true story. I'd like to see the equipment list. Looks sparse in the picture. Modern travelers need more stuff to run to 7/11.

Today I drove a brand new JL from St. Louis to Atlanta. @Dave I salute you for any long distance driving you do in yours. It is very much a jeep as I fought it's "broad side of a barn" aerodynamics all day and am physically sore now that I'm home.

Today I drove a brand new JL from St. Louis to Atlanta. @Dave I salute you for any long distance driving you do in yours. It is very much a jeep as I fought it's "broad side of a barn" aerodynamics all day and am physically sore now that I'm home.

Bah! Builds character;)

Changed the oil on the truck today. As I removed the oil plug, I thought "Hey, that breeze feels nice."
Some of the oil made it into the pan. The rest came at me in a long, hot, wind-assisted money shot from Hell.
Face, neck, chest, earholes, you name it. It was worse than it sounds.

Changed the oil on the truck today. As I removed the oil plug, I thought "Hey, that breeze feels nice."
Some of the oil made it into the pan. The rest came at me in a long, hot, wind-assisted money shot from Hell.
Face, neck, chest, earholes, you name it. It was worse than it sounds.

:keyboard

^^^^Bah, you've got nothing on this guys Jetta!

View attachment 44997

I once bought all the materials to build a deck that was 12' x 65' and refused to pay for delivery. I ran my own parade of vehicles consisting of a F150 with a trailer, an F250 with a trailer and a Ford Explorer with a trailer for 40 miles. Each vehicle and trailer looked very similar to that Jetta. We also made no friends out of the people stuck behind us on the road.

Back
Top Bottom