The Random Thoughts Thread

How long are you supposed to cook these boil in a bag fish you win at the fair?
Raw is best. Drink the water to make the fluttering effect inside last longer. It's a hoot.
10 seconds in the microwave if you like them al dente.
90 seconds if you get all freaked out about a few parasites and bacteria - but they'll be all soft and squishy and you'll lose respect.

How long are you supposed to cook these boil in a bag fish you win at the fair?

You can skip the middleman.

McElwain-Toilet.jpg

I love Death Valley but if the federal government wanted this land protected they should have included it in the park.

I love Death Valley but if the federal government wanted this land protected they should have included it in the park.

This. And if the land isn’t in the park, it’s not in the park.

Gonna be a dogfight for sure.

:coffee

So...I blew the head gasket on my '06 Duramax last November on our way to the Baja 1000, got lucky and Garrett picked us up and drug Machelle and I down there.

I finally managed to get the truck fixed, new head gaskets, ARP head bolts, a new turbo and cooling system hoses, batteries weren't holding a charge so I put a pair of Northstar batteries in it. Even at the "good guy price" I was out almost $6000 in repair work (new truck is $80k, trust me, I was looking at them).

Machelle and I are back on the road tomorrow, headed for San Felipe for a couple of days of R&R before we head over to Borrego (BFG Pit 2) for the Baja 500. We'll be hanging out at Pete's Camp until Friday, mid day, if anyone is down that way, or BFG Pit 2 for race day.

Back
Top Bottom