2023 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned, we will supply the main fire pit, and you can have a fire at your camp, the important thing is that when you leave there is no evidence that you had a fire.

Yes, it’s nice when fire pits are cold and raked down so that the next people camping out there have a blank canvas.

:)

A few of us are headed to the event from Albuquerque are thinking about heading out Wednesday and doing a night in Sedona AZ on the way then roll into the event Thursday afternoon. Does anyone familiar with Sedona have a suggestion for a good overnight camp spot or even a campground?

I will be bringing AAV Emmett Brown "Travel Explore Live Science!" patches. They're $10 each. 100% of all proceeds will be donated to CORVA.

AAV Emmett Brown Patch.png

Need help on how to donate and register? I got to the pay pal part, what do I do next?

If anyone has any confusion about how to sign up and come to event.
1. Read First Post
2. Click the Yellow "Donate" button at bottom of page. Go through the steps for PayPal.
3. Creat a post saying you paid with your PayPal transaction number listed in your post.
4. An AAV staff member will add you to the list.
5. You're In!
6. Show up to event on event days and check in.
7. Find a spot you like in event area and set up camp.
8. Enjoy the event for the days you are here!
9. Don't forget to sign up for the Camp Cook-off on Saturday as it affords you a chance at delicious grub and an extra ticket for the raffle on Sunday Morning!
10. At end of event leave your camp better than you found it.
11. Get home and log in to www.americanadventurist.com and leave comments and event photos.
12. If you won at the raffle make sure to post on social media and tag AAV and the vendor with whom you won a prize from.

See you in camp!View attachment 61401

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom