2023 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find hysterical is there were at least six of those people enjoying the campfire with the group on their cell phones.... o_O
Yes, been guilty of that myself. Here is a better view of the fire built by our in house Pyro master :campfire
20200222_182637.jpg

What's the procedure for registering? I've been to both mountain and desert rendezvous, and I can never remember the convoluted procedure you have.

If anyone has any confusion about how to sign up and come to event.
1. Read First Post
2. Click the Yellow "Donate" button at bottom of page. Go through the steps for PayPal.
3. Creat a post saying you paid with your PayPal transaction number listed in your post.
4. An AAV staff member will add you to the list.
5. You're In!
6. Show up to event on event days and check in.
7. Find a spot you like in event area and set up camp.
8. Enjoy the event for the days you are here!
9. Don't forget to sign up for the Camp Cook-off on Saturday as it affords you a chance at delicious grub and an extra ticket for the raffle on Sunday Morning!
10. At end of event leave your camp better than you found it.
11. Get home and log in to www.americanadventurist.com and leave comments and event photos.
12. If you won at the raffle make sure to post on social media and tag AAV and the vendor with whom you won a prize from.

See you in camp!
Screenshot_20221217-071915_Chrome.jpg

Newbee question, are you guys supplying the firewood for the group pit? Are we allowed to have a propane or wood fires at our individual camping areas?

Yes. The more the merrier around the group fire, it will be big. But you are definitely allowed to have your own fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom