2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1leg

Adventurist
Founding Member
Last minute drop out, I really needed a camp out with beer and friends but it's just not in the cards for me this weekend.

Sorry to Dave and the rest of the team. Praying for a safe and fun event for everyone.

BlkWgn

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
Just a reminder to print and bring your hold harmless agreement. You can find it in the first post of this thread

I will second what Richard said this was one fun event with awesome people.
Sophie dog is so tired from this weekend she is funny to watch. Chance you did a great job wearing her out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Quick question:

There were some nice looking folding metal tables at the campfire ring (one green, one silver). Can anyone give me the manufacturer or a source for those?

We had a awesome time at the event. Sorry I was not more social, Just came back from the Doc and confirmed I have bronchitis, no wonder I was hacking so bad day and night. But I am sure Nick made up for me not be social. Anyway had a great time. Till the next trip CCCCCCC Ya!

This was our first time out with you fine people. It was our first time out as a family anywhere! Thanks for being so cool.

Brian, Vanessa, Penny.

[GALLERY=media, 28]Fezzik 083015.jpg by dr1665 posted Aug 30, 2015 at 3:20 PM[/GALLERY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom