2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will not be able to make it camping this time. my kids have signed up for some weekend activities that involves myself driving them around. please take me off the list at #111.

Last minute drop out, I really needed a camp out with beer and friends but it's just not in the cards for me this weekend.

Sorry to Dave and the rest of the team. Praying for a safe and fun event for everyone.

5be152ab903b5fc3271f2ff444186b36.jpg

Just a reminder to print and bring your hold harmless agreement. You can find it in the first post of this thread

Thanks AAV and staff for another excellent MRV. I feel it just keeps getting better and better with all the folks I meet at each event. See you all at T4T!

I will second what Richard said this was one fun event with awesome people.
Sophie dog is so tired from this weekend she is funny to watch. Chance you did a great job wearing her out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Quick question:

There were some nice looking folding metal tables at the campfire ring (one green, one silver). Can anyone give me the manufacturer or a source for those?

We had a awesome time at the event. Sorry I was not more social, Just came back from the Doc and confirmed I have bronchitis, no wonder I was hacking so bad day and night. But I am sure Nick made up for me not be social. Anyway had a great time. Till the next trip CCCCCCC Ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom