2017 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching the weather report and it's calling for partly cloudy to clear skies in the upper 70's/low 80's. That whole area is in the rain shadow from Julian and Cuyamaca mountains so it can be storming away up there but bright and clear down there. I really don't see as it should be any issue at all.

There have been a few questions about the location of camp. This is the approx location of the turn off, follow the railroad tracks until you find us. The exact location will be set when I arrive.

33.037324, -116.096348

and another reminder.

Please READ THE FIRST POST it will make things a lot easier and answer most if not all questions. Also please know your reservation number (from post 2) it will make check in much easier on Stuart.

Well, looks like I'm out, got obligations I cant get out of this weekend, go ahead and open slot 126 up for someone on the waiting list.

Please open up my spot. We've been working on training for our new dog, but she's very dog reactive and this won't be a good trip to have a dog accident. Sorry guys!

s2dm has to cancel :( Having some truck issues and I don't think I'll have it back together by the weekend/would rather make the spot open to someone else now than risk it. Please pass our spot on to someone lucky buck on the wait list!

Spot 10 goes to @jandymendo

We are the Proud Parents of a State Qualified Wrestler. It's our sons first year on the Varsity level and he took third places at the State qualifier last night. YUMAFOLKS has to back out of this awesome trip opening slot #43 to the next fabulous person/couple on the waiting listed. Blk Wgn sorry for the admin work. You guys are all great. I even thought about holding on to the slot just in case the tournament was over in time in Prescott Az to make the Saturday clean up but I understand we have some wonderful folks waiting. Have a blast everyone and maybe we can get a trip planned to Superstitions OHV area before it heats up.

spot 43 goes to @Dylan

This weather is killing me. Was already behind at work from the 3 weeks of rain we got in January, and now rain today, tomorrow, and Friday. I have to work this weekended now to help catch up. Have fun guys.

spot 7 goes to @Tahoe_overland

My friend ettasf, has a conflict with her schedule.
Please open her spot for the waiting list peeps.

spot 125 goes to @OverlandTheWorld

Well, looks like I'm out, got obligations I cant get out of this weekend, go ahead and open slot 126 up for someone on the waiting list.

126 goes to @playoutside

Looks like slot 15 is opening up for someone, I'm out.

spot 15 goes to @Randy

I have to bow out.....

spot 23 goes to @Loup407

Please open up my spot. We've been working on training for our new dog, but she's very dog reactive and this won't be a good trip to have a dog accident. Sorry guys!

spot 66 goes to @Pacific Overlander

sorry can't make it due to health problem, open space #25

spot 25 goes to @markit8

Xpedition Outfitters contacted me directly and cancelled.

spot 91 goes to @N6RFB

Didn't think the rig was going to still be in my possession so I didn't sign up but plans have changed. So if by some miracle 10 spots open up, I'd like to be added to that wait list . Either way have fun guys!

Please add me to the waiting list, thanks

The wait list is technically closed but I will refer to here if this spiral of cancellations continues.

HOW TO REGISTER: There is a $20 RSVP fee for each vehicle for the weekend.

WAIT LIST ONLY NOW

PLEASE DO NOT DONATE at this time.

IF/WHEN you make the list we will tag you and let you know. Then and only then should you donate and/or consider yourself RSVP'd.

Just a reminder for everyone that has been moved from the wait list to make the RSVP donation via the paypal donate button at the bottom of the screen

and even though I have said it a lot. PLEASE READ POST 1

Well if a viking treasure is found, it's MINE! I'm a distant descendant of Rollo. :D

rolo-img.png

Well, wait spots are opening up fast but life is getting in the way. I will have to bow out of wait list 24. Bummer as I was really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom