Tiny Rig Co.

2017 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirts will be only available online as I don't think I will make this years event - I'm in the pnw so allow a week or so for mailing etc

Desert Rendezvuos 2017?
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god!
I've been on the road in Mexico sense before Thanksgiving and I FORGOT!
I'm going to miss this year. Boo hoo!

Desert Rendezvuos 2017?
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god!
I've been on the road in Mexico sense before Thanksgiving and I FORGOT!
I'm going to miss this year. Boo hoo!
per your signature: “Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” :rolleyes: We still like you though!

Please remove Fozroamer #82 off of the list and open it up to someone else. He is not going to make it. He is deep in the redwoods right now so he doesn't have a wifi connection, but he texted me letting me know. Thank you.

Please remove Fozroamer #82 off of the list and open it up to someone else. He is not going to make it. He is deep in the redwoods right now so he doesn't have a wifi connection, but he texted me letting me know. Thank you.

Done, @pbruintjes is now in spot 82

s2dm has to cancel :( Having some truck issues and I don't think I'll have it back together by the weekend/would rather make the spot open to someone else now than risk it. Please pass our spot on to someone lucky buck on the wait list!

We are the Proud Parents of a State Qualified Wrestler. It's our sons first year on the Varsity level and he took third places at the State qualifier last night. YUMAFOLKS has to back out of this awesome trip opening slot #43 to the next fabulous person/couple on the waiting listed. Blk Wgn sorry for the admin work. You guys are all great. I even thought about holding on to the slot just in case the tournament was over in time in Prescott Az to make the Saturday clean up but I understand we have some wonderful folks waiting. Have a blast everyone and maybe we can get a trip planned to Superstitions OHV area before it heats up.

This weather is killing me. Was already behind at work from the 3 weeks of rain we got in January, and now rain today, tomorrow, and Friday. I have to work this weekended now to help catch up. Have fun guys.

My friend ettasf, has a conflict with her schedule.
Please open her spot for the waiting list peeps.

Didn't think the rig was going to still be in my possession so I didn't sign up but plans have changed. So if by some miracle 10 spots open up, I'd like to be added to that wait list . Either way have fun guys!

Anyone worried about rain? Weather.com seems to think it will be alright, but there has been pretty steady rain her in the OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT Overland Equipment
Back
Top Bottom