2017 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull me out boys. Rain delays on the SCE project I'm running has us now working 10 - 6s.....I'm frekin pooped!!!!!

Anyone coming from the Torrance area and care to caravan? I'm flexible in leaving either first thing Fri or Thurs evening and van camp along the way.

Just wanted to throw it out there since it's my first rendezvous and I'm not sure how it all goes down.

Thanks
Sepudo (Al)

Please remove me from spot 50, unforseen issue this weekend I was just made aware of. Have fun everyone.

Pull me out boys. Rain delays on the SCE project I'm running has us now working 10 - 6s.....I'm frekin pooped!!!!!

Spot 116 now goes to @Grizzley but you better get an avatar before Dave flips out :)

Please put me down for a cancel #81 tuskin_raider thanks .

spot 81 goes to @VikingVince (@TJDurand declined the spot)

Please remove me from spot 50, unforseen issue this weekend I was just made aware of. Have fun everyone.

Spot 50 goes to @Spencer Dinsmoor who also needs an avatar

I need to confirm that my vehicle is appropriate for this event. It is not 4wd.
It's a ram promaster city cargo van I converted into a camper van.
Thank you!!!

IMG_7428.JPG

Anyone coming from the Torrance area and care to caravan? I'm flexible in leaving either first thing Fri or Thurs evening and van camp along the way.

Just wanted to throw it out there since it's my first rendezvous and I'm not sure how it all goes down.

Thanks
Sepudo (Al)

I live in the Torrance area, but work in Fullerton. Unfortunately I'll be leaving straight from Fullerton after work on Friday, otherwise I'd be happy to convoy down with you.

We've all been there at some point in time. Just head to the coordinates on the first post and you'll be fine. Once you get near the area, you'll be able to see the group site, banners and all. We make it easy for you.

Hint: Google maps has the roads pretty well plotted

Roster and check in lists are printed. Any changes from now on I will not know about. Please peruse the list in the second post of this thread to find your number on the list. There is a roster for those that forget, but the font is small. ;) Once we find you on the list I'll check you off my roster and give you your swag and raffle ticket. Don't lose your winning ticket! And remember if you're going to participate in the Dutch Oven competition please sign up with me prior to the potluck. If you don't wish to compete but are going to contribute to the potluck thank you.

See you all in a couple of days!!!

Unfortunately, I'm out. Shoulder injury is keeping me from being able to load & unload camping gear & tent stuff onto the roof rack. I was really looking forward to this event! Next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom