2017 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear check for tomorrow! Any other Land Rovers making the trip?

IMG_2814.JPG

I am unable to attend the event the whole weekend. Please remove me from the list for someone who can enjoy the event.
Hope to make the next one!

I was so close to making the list! :(

Have fun guys!

Hi Ray,

If you are ready to go. I'd just show up and use one of the guys numbers that have cancelled in the last couple of hours. Stuart is on site and is not able to see this. You are on the wait list so I think you will be fine. Hope to see you out there.

Justin

For those attending, I have a favor to ask.

We need photos and trip reports.

Also, for those posting on social media, please tag us in posts and make sure to use the #AmericanAdventurist and #SoCalDesertRendezvous tags

Thank you for your support!

For those attending, I have a favor to ask.

We need photos and trip reports.

Also, for those posting on social media, please tag us in posts and make sure to use the #AmericanAdventurist and #SoCalDesertRendezvous tags

Thank you for your support!

I remembered my camera this year!!

I need to drop out. VERY sorry about late notice but coulen't be helped. hopefully someone can use my spot....

Got my butt kicked a bit at KOH, then the wife called and had to go to the dr. for a nasty sinus&ear infection. Going to try and make it out in the morning for at least the day if she's doing okay in the morning.

I only had time to stop by last night and say hi to a few folks, but it looked like a great event once again. Many thanks to the hospitable people (thanks Cam for the forks) and raffle donors! There were some awesome prizes. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and already anticipating next year's event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom