Making American Adventurist Better: An Ongoing Discussion

Let's just hope that people don't think outside the box when over served.

:advhat

LOL, sharpie and other permanent markers should be banned around the campfire. I, for the record, prefer not having a name tag. The old fashion way of meeting and greeting has served me well for over half a century. :tango

Love the hat.

-Andy

Get some AAV team jerseys made and never wear name tags again. Do they still make iron-on letters and numbers? Or find a bored enthusiastic and wealthy silk screener to make individual shirts with avatar OR AAV logo and screenname, and use the shirt at the various events sponsored by AAV....or have an exciting shirt making contest..best design gets..... ..my 2 centavos.

LOL, sharpie and other permanent markers should be banned around the campfire. I, for the record, prefer not having a name tag. The old fashion way of meeting and greeting has served me well for over half a century. :tango

Love the hat.

-Andy

HA! I agree, I remembered John because he was parked closest to the john.... of course then the other John showed up....

I'll check on lanyard/card holder options, if it works I'll take care of it, how many? 200?

Personally I'm with Andy, a smile and outstretched hand are powerful things, besides not sure all can read my hand scratches

Personally I'm with Andy, a smile and outstretched hand are powerful things, besides not sure all can read my hand scratches

Nailed it!

IMG_393666757754977.jpeg

We're all Adventurists now. I'm still an admin, but the "user title" is changed. I guess that means you can still manipulate magic beans, but there's no title to reflect it. :)

Cam I'll be seeking you out then at DRV! :D

About the name tags, I didn't expect them to replace the good old handshake meeting, more just so that after we meet each other and I immediately forget your name I can cheat and look at the name tag until it sticks! haha

Yeah Dan, keep your bean manipulating to yourself - this is a family place.

If I can move something from one spot to another I have thereto fore manipulated it. If I count a bean, I have manipulated it. If I eat a bean, and so on... Please don't read too deeply into the bean manipulating. It's just playing with words.

Nonetheless I shall henceforth be content with Adventurist!

Tapatalk is its own stand alone software that we cannot manipulate ;)

Cam I'll be seeking you out then at DRV! :D

About the name tags, I didn't expect them to replace the good old handshake meeting, more just so that after we meet each other and I immediately forget your name I can cheat and look at the name tag until it sticks! haha

I look forward to meeting you! If you don't have a name tag, I always carry a Sharpie so I can write your name on your forehead!

Cam

Speaking of making AAV better, we are working behind the scenes on a new, Word Press driven front page complete with real time social media feed (posting pictures to our front page live from the field!).

Stay tuned as we continue to evolve the community!:)

I look forward to seeing that.

I work with Wordpress on a daily basis, so if you fellas ever find yourself stuck on something, let me know, I might be able to help.

I look forward to seeing that.

I work with Wordpress on a daily basis, so if you fellas ever find yourself stuck on something, let me know, I might be able to help.
I echo these sentiments. I work with WordPress for fun a lot. Willing to help however I can.

Back
Top Bottom