The Star Wars Thread

Should be a good series seeing Worm Food and Mulan battle the Slug's dominion through the dichotomy of virtue and villainy. :D

1641085621450.png

Book of Boba Fett. First two episodes were OK, but there was some serious cringe in episode 3 IMO.

The cyborg moped gang crap and their chase scene was disappointing. The rest of the episode was good, but I hope this show doesn't continue the pediatric vibes.

Book of Boba Fett. First two episodes were OK, but there was some serious cringe in episode 3 IMO.

The cyborg moped gang crap and their chase scene was disappointing. The rest of the episode was good, but I hope this show doesn't continue the pediatric vibes.

That chase scene was sad, looked like they were going 10 mph.

That chase scene was sad, looked like they were going 10 mph.

Exactly. A glaring lack of believable, Star Wars level CGI or special effects.

And the cyborg teen hipster moped gang thing... now part of the broken toy bodyguards he's collecting... so now we get to see more of them. Ugh.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll all get whacked by this new "phantom menace" that's rising with the spice trade on Tattooine…

Only thing I could think of when watching the chase scene: "Scooty Puff Jr sssuuuucccckkkksssss"

Scooty_puff_jr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom