Look closely... this is a T-65B model. From the "A" model Incom Corp. relocated the deflector shield generator to the underside for the CAS mission providing better coverage on strafing/bombing runs and to allow for safer in-flight refueling. The nose-mounted front probe was too problematic from over-spray on disconnect when ingested in the 2 port-side 4J4 fusial thrust engines.
In Return of the Jedi, we were introduced to the lovable teddy bear warriors of Endor, the Ewoks. Some people found the Ewoks cute. Other people found them annoying. But there's one thing we can all agree on: the Ewoks looked delicious. They looked fat, but with all the running around and climbing they did, they would have to be pretty lean. That means they have plenty of meat on their bones. When you get the chance, here is one of the most popular ways to serve Ewok. If no Ewok is available, substitute chicken, because (as everyone knows) Ewoks taste like chicken.
Barbecued Ewok This is the classic way to prepare Ewok, and the most popular. Nothing like the smell of roasting Ewok on an open fire under the night sky of Endor. (Adapted from DDW at Food.com)
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoon butter
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup chili sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2-3/4 tablespoon celery seed
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 dashes hot pepper sauce
8 large Ewok breast halves, bone-in with skin
1. Prep Gamma flux boiler to high intensity. If no boiler is available, heat saucepan. In either case, saute the garlic in butter until tender.
2. Add the next 8 ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from the heat and set aside.
5. Prepare the Ewok by removing fur and pounding breasts to one-inch thickness. Grill the Ewok (preferably over wood chips to retain woodsy flavor) covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Baste Ewok with sauce.
7. Grill 15 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
8. Continue basting Ewok and turning during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
9. Serve Ewok with any extra sauce you set aside for dipping.