Squatching

I'm not a staff member or admin. I've just been here a while. Personally I curse worse than most sailors but I was just trying to save you some grief from using foul language on the forum. Now, if we can get back to Squatching....

Hey @Bob I think @100acrehumpalump is saying something about the way sailors talk?
You know... a seaman, rating, tar, salt, seafarer, bluejacket, boater, cadet, diver, jack-tar, lascar, marine, mariner, mate, middy, navigator, pilot, pirate, shipmate, swab, tarpaulin, windjammer , able-bodied sailor, circumnavigator, hearty, midshipman/woman, old salt, sea dog, sea person, shellback, swabber, swabbie, water dog, yachter?
Like you? [emoji305][emoji572]️[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have seen ghost... and love to see a Yeti..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Closer than you think...

IMG_3291.JPG

I'm not a staff member or admin. I've just been here a while. Personally I curse worse than most sailors but I was just trying to save you some grief from using foul language on the forum. Now, if we can get back to Squatching....
I was doing that to show you that I take getting yeld at very well and I listen lol. I'm truly a big fan of activity caring. I did not mean that to sound like I was being a smart butt I promise. [emoji6] just thought it was funny the pic that is.

I have heard some weird, unidentifiable sounds in the woods over the years.. but I have never seen an animal that could not be identified as a known species. I hope they are out there somewhere, just cause it would give me hope that one can disappear into the woods and not be found;)

I hope they are out there somewhere, just cause it would give me hope that one can disappear into the woods and not be found;)
One might be able to, up until the point you die, and active hiding stops, and your remains lie out in the open to be stumbled upon. With all the claimed sightings around the country/world, the population is plentiful, and remains should be relatively easy to find, yet they are not.

It remains the primary reason I call BS.

One might be able to, up until the point you die, and active hiding stops, and your remains lie out in the open to be stumbled upon. With all the claimed sightings around the country/world, the population is plentiful, and remains should be relatively easy to find, yet they are not.

I was talking about ME heading into the woods and disappearing...

Right like no evidence of them so y would there be any of jew.

So there is a snow storm rolling in central california anyone is welcome to join us to roll and watch the super bowl in the mountains with snow.

I was doing that to show you that I take getting yeld at very well and I listen lol. I'm truly a big fan of activity caring. I did not mean that to sound like I was being a smart butt I promise. [emoji6] just thought it was funny the pic that is.

And yes it was funny.

I respect that opinion but there is the possibility that they bury or eat their dead and according to an earlier post in this thread it sounded like you were afraid of them , which in fact means you believe in them?........

IMG_0022.JPG

I saw this statue near the entrance to Mt. St. Helens two years ago. Camping is still forbidden there but I'm sure that's due to volcanic activities.....

I respect that opinion but there is the possibility that they bury or eat their dead and according to an earlier post in this thread it sounded like you were afraid of them , which in fact means you believe in them?........
Uhh, no, Barlow was impersonating a bear.

So I enjoy listening to this guy at RMSO as well as a few others I follow on YouTube. Out of respect for AAV I won't make a habit of sharing these videos. The reason I chose this one is because 3 different sightings by five different people all within a two day period that happened here at the Ghost mining town of Deadwood Idaho in 1996. Another reason for posting it here is because he shows a good deal of the old buildings, mine works, river and the surrounding area which I plan on visiting for the eclipse in Stanley Idaho later this year in August. There's also supposed to be Amazing fishing at the reservoir.

One benefit I've found from being a Squatching enthusiast is that many of the supposed sightings has led me to some pretty amazing country in many wild lands of America. Most of which are only accessible by national forest service roads. Think it of as a destination resource reference guide for off road experiences...That happen to include possible encounters with Squatches...

Here's an interesting argument in favor of the possible existence; many folks don't believe in Sasquatch nor do they believe in God or a higher power, but look at how many people DO have faith. Everything until proven is just conjecture or theory. I have my religious Christian beliefs and also scientific theories as well. It's nice to have an ability to logically discuss the possibility with other enthusiasts and I thank you for allowing this thread to be openly addressed here.

Jesus left a pretty good historical record of his existence here on earth, and it's pretty easy to prove the long existence of humans on this planet, because there are remains literally everywhere, and have been found to be extremely old and are enshrined in museums worldwide, despite the fact we also bury our dead. Cultures past have also eaten their dead, but never ate the bones. Jesus' father hasn't himself incarnated on this planet, so there's not going to be remains of him to be discovered. And billions who believe him to exist (myself included) doesn't prove that he exists.

There are however many examples of bigfoot hoaxes to be found, http://hoaxes.org/archive/display/category/bigfoot, including mutliple hoaxes perpetrated by one guy.

Despite the made up term of cryptozoologist and the many self-proclaimed sasquatch "experts" that exist, not a single person on a planet of seven billion has come up with any proof that wasn't found to be a hoax. But that doesn't stop me, being a Pigasus expert, I will one day uncover proof that flying pigs DO IN FACT exist, and lots of girls from my past will have to fulfil their promised favors!

Back
Top Bottom