Show Us Where You've Been..

I visited Dogfish Head Craft Brewery in Milton, Delaware this weekend, had the opportunity for a fireside chat with the owner Sam Calagione.

11095512_10205305080099062_7723784000579681916_n.jpg

Spent some time last Sunday just wandering about the NWM and dirt roads here in our neck of the woods. Tried to do some hiking also but the condition of the snow in the woods and fields wasn't favorable to an enjoyable excursion.

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

We stopped up at Mt Davis(Pennsylvania) last weekend. Just did a basic drive through since it was still cold out with snow.

mtdavissign.jpg

mtdavisfact.jpg

mydavistower.jpg

This might take a while but I'll try to update this post as time goes on, too many undocumented trips to count but I'll post up the few locations I can remember.

In the begining...... Galaxy far far bla bla bla
Fiesta Island

Night Wheeling Temecula..... Rainbow Canyon?

First Trip in the Tacoma!
Hawk Canyon Anza Borrego

Anza Borrego Truckhaven

Decided to sneak my way into a guided tour...

Black Mountain

Corral Canyon

Kern River

Tioga Pass

Sequoia

Mono Lake

Mammoth Lakes
[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/Zam15/media/DSC00240.jpg.html][/URL]

Yosemite - Camping on the river

Manzanar

Last edited:
In search of the lost ship of pearls (prerun for OAUSA)

Exploring Near Bailey's Cabin

Big Bear - Gold Mountain, John Bull and more.

Pancake Rock

Thinking Monache Meadows but that might be wrong....

Bodie

Last edited:
Tour of Death Valley, Panamint Springs Resort, Saline Valley, Lippincott Mine Road, Homestake Camp, Teakettle Junction, Hunter Mountain, Saline Valley Hot Springs, Steel Pass, and Eureka Dunes.

Awesome scenery :mountain, good friends :camping, and great food. :chef

Here's a few photos from a few weeks ago when my wife and I did a little wheeling and exploring at Gild Lake. Stayed at Gold Lake 4x4 campground, and did day trips out to a few lakes and fire look outs including Sierra buttes fire lookout which is in the photos.
View media item 136View from our personal beach at the campsite
View media item 137View media item 138View of lake from Sierra buttes fire lookout
View media item 139Looking down the steps/ladder up to the fire lookout
View media item 140View media item 141View media item 142View media item 143

Had a pretty awesome day yesterday finding some snow in the Sierras. It got DEEP over the summit, up over the front of my bumper and I've got 35s and SOA. Snowing hard all day too, there was a good 5 or 6 inches more coming out then when we went in. The only bummer about the whole trip, was the heater core blew up on the way up, so we had no heater all day. It was a cold trip... fixing the heater as soon as I post this and go back outside, haha.
_DSC7924.JPG
_DSC7936.JPG
_DSC8023.JPG

Back
Top Bottom