NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Jade and Kelly here. We summer in Alaska and winter base is in Quartzsite Az. We spend all winter traveling in our Jeep and our new overland truck build. We travel with two dogs and look forward to meeting new folks.

Welcome!

FF558B62-46DD-4B57-A8CB-819EAAE5D7F7.jpeg

Hello new to the group (saw it on a friend's FB page and it looked like something I'd like). Very adventurous with an environmental bent. I've camped and gone off grid for many, many years. My husband is an explorer (maritime archaeology), but he still loves terrestrial fun too. We just bought a brand new, AWD Nissan Rogue and she just SCREAMS to get out and about!! Just adding the fun stuff now. Trailer hitch, roof rack, winch...yada yada yada. I was a devotee to Jeeps FOREVER...but the gas mileage on this Rogue makes me happy. Husband is also a professional photographer (just got a money shot at the launch of Artemis I Orion). We love campfires, stargazing, trailblazing, comraderie and the occasional libartion. From Ohio and FL, but I am rarely home! The road calls like a siren song.

Hello,
My name is Todd, the wife ( Sheila ) and I just recently upgraded our truck/ tent setup to a Storyteller Overlander Beast Mode. We are starting our process of down sizing for our retirement and future travel / adventure fun. Always looking for like minded friends and events to expand our knowledge and fun.

Hey everyone! Hope life is good. My name is Ernesto. I just formally joined American Adventurist. I have been active in the vehicle-based outdoor/traveling community for over a decade now. I’m excited to meet new likeminded folks here and hopefully have the opportunity to share some time with some of you in the great outdoors. Cheers!

Jade and Kelly here. We summer in Alaska and winter base is in Quartzsite Az. We spend all winter traveling in our Jeep and our new overland truck build. We travel with two dogs and look forward to meeting new folks.
Nope, I'm not jealous, not me, not one bit

Hey everyone! Hope life is good. My name is Ernesto. I just formally joined American Adventurist. I have been active in the vehicle-based outdoor/traveling community for over a decade now. I’m excited to meet new likeminded folks here and hopefully have the opportunity to share some time with some of you in the great outdoors. Cheers!

Welcome!!!

:desert

Brandon and Jody + kids and dog. We are We Get to Adventure on the socials. Our home base is Chandler AZ. We moved out here from Michigan and love exploring the southwest and the sunshine! We look forward to meeting some of you at the 2023 desert rendezvous.

Welcome!

:home

Hello from middle Tennessee. I do as much adventuring as I can with a 2wd truck, and pretty successful at it. Might get a 4x4 and try more, but having a darn good time with the challenges of 2WD.

Welcome!

998C07F0-0144-4846-A2D5-C480E50655B7.jpeg

Saw your Desert Event on Bill Burke's FB page, so decided to come on by. Just moved from California to Idaho. Have been a long time member of TLCA, after buying a Land Cruiser in 2008 and got hooked on overlanding. After my first offroad trip I went to Dirty Toy School in Dec 2008 where I discovered the most important upgrade to a 4x4 is the driver. I have made much better decisions after that training, but still occasionally get caught in a bad one. Like discovering this quicksand in Capitol Reef back in 2015 on a solo trip with the wife. Did buy a PullPal and get my Ham License after this trip. Those are Bill Burke's former MaxTrax (he cracked with his motorhome) under the rear wheels. Didn't seem like a glamour shot of the Cruiser fit here.

:coolphotos

mud lc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom