NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello I'm a newbie and would like directions to get on your list and attend the OCT Rendezvous, please. Thanks for the help.

Wally Kuhns

tempImageg0tWgj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me in. Been wheeling here in SoCal for a few years. @ventura911 always invites me to the mountain rondy, but it always conflicts with another event I run. Someday I will wheel and camp more... Retirement doesn't mean more time off, so far...

Welcome!

:home

Thanks for having me on the forum. I found out about this group from the overlanding community on Instagram. Recently attended Overland Expo East with my 29 yr old son. Live in North Carolina and interested in adding more scenic and quiet adventure to my future travel itineraries. Currently a 2015 Tundra Crewmax owner and will probably start fresh sometime in 2023 with a new truck and either a truck top camper, overland-style trailer or both. Starting green and looking forward to learning from you folks.

Thanks for having me on the forum. I found out about this group from the overlanding community on Instagram. Recently attended Overland Expo East with my 29 yr old son. Live in North Carolina and interested in adding more scenic and quiet adventure to my future travel itineraries. Currently a 2015 Tundra Crewmax owner and will probably start fresh sometime in 2023 with a new truck and either a truck top camper, overland-style trailer or both. Starting green and looking forward to learning from you folks.
Welcome! Feel free to share your travels with us, big or small, it’s what stirs us to do more of our own.

Thank you for having me!
Corey here from Albuquerque NM. I’ve been exploring and overlanding since 2000. A few years ago myself and some close friends started New Mexico Expedition, an overlanding group in our home state. It quickly grew to become the largest overlanding group in NM. If you’re interested in knowing more please visit our Facebook page or website. We love everything outdoors and truly explore the backroads in our state and those states surrounding us. I was turned onto American Adventurist by some friends on instagram. I look forward to the Desert Rendezvous event and being active in your organization.

019E9C5D-F685-42B5-BF1D-8C87E1C0AC57.jpeg

Thank you for having me!
Corey here from Albuquerque NM. I’ve been exploring and overlanding since 2000. A few years ago myself and some close friends started New Mexico Expedition, an overlanding group in our home state. It quickly grew to become the largest overlanding group in NM. If you’re interested in knowing more please visit our Facebook page or website. We love everything outdoors and truly explore the backroads in our state and those states surrounding us. I was turned onto American Adventurist by some friends on instagram. I look forward to the Desert Rendezvous event and being active in your organization.

View attachment 61262

Welcome!

46E4A3B3-FE9B-4FAA-9C23-A5ADCE0848FE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom