NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hey everyone, my name is Keith. I've been off roading and overlanding since about 2013 or so. I started out with a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that heavily modified for rock crawling. That slowly started seeing overlanding mods added to it and I evolved from rock crawling to overlanding. The Wrangler was replaced by a 2020 Jeep Gladiator for a couple of years before that was in turn replaced by a 2022 RAM Power Wagon. We have also had an Off Grid Trails Expedition 2.0 since 2019 as well. Most of my adventures are either solo affairs or with my son and my father for bigger trips.

The original Jeep setup for overlanding...
DV2018-0157.jpg

The Gladiator...
2021OverlandExpoMW-6545.jpg

The Power Wagon...
3Gen2022-Day8-8.jpg

Hi everyone - I am David from the UK and living in Switzerland. Love the outdoors and getting in to the more remote parts of Europe and North Africa.
Would love to make it over to US some time and spend some time in the vast wilderness! Great to have found americanadventurist.com !

Hi everyone - I am David from the UK and living in Switzerland. Love the outdoors and getting in to the more remote parts of Europe and North Africa.
Would love to make it over to US some time and spend some time in the vast wilderness! Great to have found americanadventurist.com !

Welcome!

:home

Welcome to the forum, David! My name is Jonathan, also a new member. I recently landed a remote work position that allows me to work from home or on the road. I'm interested in planning some overland travel while working remotely. I'm also planning a trip to Europe next year and would love some help from everyone during the planning stages.

Welcome to the forum, David! My name is Jonathan, also a new member. I recently landed a remote work position that allows me to work from home or on the road. I'm interested in planning some overland travel while working remotely. I'm also planning a trip to Europe next year and would love some help from everyone during the planning stages.

Welcome! Where is home base?

Hello, David! I'm Jonathan from Oklahoma. Your passion for exploring the outdoors in remote parts of Europe and North Africa is truly inspiring. Spain was originally on my radar https://americanadventurist.com/forum/threads/planning-a-spain-trip-and-renting-an-f-150.8112/ but after reading about the camping regulations https://murciatoday.com/these-are-t...in-spain-that-you-have-to-know_1790249-a.html, I might have to rethink things a bit. Have you ever dealt with those before? Would you recommend Portugal as a better camping destination than Spain, @david74? Have you ever considered utilizing local guides for your camping trips in Europe's remote areas? Another forum user also recommended a tour company for Spain but I also found out they also got local guides in Portugal https://gowithguide.com/portugal/guides

hello everyone. I’m new to the group. Never did any serious off-roading, but looking forward to it. Can’t wait to get out and do some camping in my Gen One Tacoma.

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    867.9 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom