NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello all.
Im located in so. Ca. my wife, dog and i enjoy jumping in our vehicle and just finding new places exploring and camping out.

Great site you folks have here, glad i found it

Welcome!

IMG_3440.PNG

Hello everyone, I am Johnny Ringo (aka: Keith). I love camping and exploring and have all the best gear. I live in the OC and am always open for an adventure. I am self employed (general contractor) so that is why I prefer to not use my real name (people google you before they hire you). Being self employed also allows me to get away a lot. Looking for to participating with this site and meeting some cool off-roaders!

Hello everyone, I am Johnny Ringo (aka: Keith). I love camping and exploring and have all the best gear. I live in the OC and am always open for an adventure. I am self employed (general contractor) so that is why I prefer to not use my real name (people google you before they hire you). Being self employed also allows me to get away a lot. Looking for to participating with this site and meeting some cool off-roaders!

Good to see you made it iver here. Welcome to AAV

Hey everyone, my name is Worth. Live in South Carolina but originally from the NC Coast (went East Carolina University thus the "PirateNation" username). I have a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited that I wheel and a heavily modified Carry-On utility trailer with RTT that I take on trips.

Good day, My name is Vince and I am located in Winston Salem NC. I am a big enthusiast of off-roading and overland travel. I currently have a 1999 Subaru Forester "OffroadFoz" modified. There are not many Subaru's I believe that are out on the trails but I am not bias. I love to enjoy the outdoor life with my family, friends and new people I meet on the way.

Good day, My name is Vince and I am located in Winston Salem NC. I am a big enthusiast of off-roading and overland travel. I currently have a 1999 Subaru Forester "OffroadFoz" modified. There are not many Subaru's I believe that are out on the trails but I am not bias. I love to enjoy the outdoor life with my family, friends and new people I meet on the way.

Welcome Vince! I owned an Outback and recently sold it so my wife could buy a 2017 Forester, you could say we're a Subaru family. Truth is, most "overlanding" can be done in a Foz!

IMG_0236.JPG

Hello everyone. Just signed up because I like the variety of topics covered here.

Been doing all sorts of things outdoors all my life and still learning. Hope to add to the conversations here.

Welcome!

Greetings all - My name is Brevyn and I signed up for the forum a while ago but am just now getting around to introducing myself. My wife and I live in Huntington Beach, CA and are just looking for like minded people hit the trail with.

IMG_4719.JPG

View attachment 32729

Last edited:
Hello all, was referred to this site by a good friend Chris Cole of CAMPAUSA. I'm planning on attending the 2017 Appalachian rendezvous if my 295,000+ mile 80 series makes it. Bringing my little dude on his first father and son camping/and outdoor adventure. Been wheeling in Moab and various Colorado trails with my Tacoma but this will be maiden voyage for the 80 series. Sorry for long winded introduction and hope to meet some of you next month. Rick

Back
Top Bottom