Frankie the Adventure Dawg's Reports

Most recently, for Brittni's birthday, we loaded up for Idaho to go visit her best friend! The doggos got a 4-night vacation at a cool daycare with doggie play facility. Naturally, we HAD TO STOP north of Salt Lake City, UT for In N Out!
On the way back, we got snowed in in Wyoming and had to get a hotel for the night. We had about 5 hours left to go which turned in to a 12-hour day the next day! We went through a bunch of northern Rockies back roads from Green River, WY to Rifle, CO and then east to Denver. Beautiful!

8.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg

Goodbye, Austin. We only had you for six months, but I hope it was the best home! Austin passed away yesterday from Osteosarcoma (aggressive bone cancer). You’ll always be my big guy, “boo boo”

Attachments

• 2D52FEFB-CBCC-4D27-B548-BE123EDE76AE.jpeg
    2D52FEFB-CBCC-4D27-B548-BE123EDE76AE.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 80
New! Found! The police found my dirtbike not 5 miles from the house. Suspect in custody and bike impounded.
it has a fresh crappy spray paint job on both the plastics AND the frame/swing arm, but it’s back at my place!
It has expired Virginia plates and was definitely being commuted on by the criminal or the poor guy who bought a stolen bike. Who knows!

In other news, we met up with @BlkWgn in Colorado Springs on what sounds like the best Coronavirus story I’ve heard yet! Great to see you guys! Hunter is a hoot!

Spring is here and I’m going camping this weekend!

New! Found! The police found my dirtbike not 5 miles from the house. Suspect in custody and bike impounded.
it has a fresh crappy spray paint job on both the plastics AND the frame/swing arm, but it’s back at my place!
It has expired Virginia plates and was definitely being commuted on by the criminal or the poor guy who bought a stolen bike. Who knows!

In other news, we met up with @BlkWgn in Colorado Springs on what sounds like the best Coronavirus story I’ve heard yet! Great to see you guys! Hunter is a hoot!

Spring is here and I’m going camping this weekend!
Glad we were able to meet up with you, and sorry we missed out on the camping, but I was back at work today

Hmmm, Brittni had a little accident back in July 2020! We laugh about it now! I'm not supposed to post pictures of yucky bloody knees!

I'm not sure if you follow Colorado wildfires, but there was one last year that burned right by Glenwood Springs, which is where Hanging Lake is! We literally hiked two days before the fire started!

IMG_4277.jpeg

We drove out further to Rifle Falls as well! This wasn't so much a hike as a stop on a road trip!

IMG_2572.jpeg

We also did a lot of the passes near Ouray, Telluride, Durango, etc!

IMG_2598.jpeg

IMG_2593.jpeg

We hiked/climbed the Via Ferrata in Ouray as well!

20200815_142203.jpg

IMG_2612.JPG

We did a visit to the Oregon Coast! We flew instead of taking the covered wagon....everyone in the wagons were getting this thing called COVID.
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom