2021 Mountain Rendezvous Potluck and Camp Cook-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will two be enough?

Screenshot_20210823-201106.jpg

My wife wants to prepare a desert to feed folks. Should I list this under my entry as an edition for an Entrée' or??
Does she want to compete in the cook-off or just contribute to the potluck?

I am in.
Main dish.
Hatch Green Chile.
New Mexico style of course.
Yes I roasted the Chile and slaughtered the bastard.
Kidding about the bastard. :D

Does she want to compete in the cook-off or just contribute to the potluck?
If she can compete in the cook off with a desert put her down for a (TBD) desert. If she can't compete with a desert because it's not an entre'.... Put her down for making a desert. All clear as mud right?

If she can compete in the cook off with a desert put her down for a (TBD) desert. If she can't compete with a desert because it's not an entre'.... Put her down for making a desert. All clear as mud right?
Competitors can make entree side or dessert.

Per the rules you are entitled to an extra raffle ticket for competing in the cook-off. One per member. I'll let you and your wife fight over whom gets the extra raffle ticket.

Per the rules you are entitled to an extra raffle ticket for competing in the cook-off. One per member. I'll let you and your wife fight over whom gets the extra raffle ticket.
Oh great stir the pot and get me jammed up on some kinda technicality......

:mike

We are going to pull the plug as it were on the use of charcoal for cooking for the Potluck and Cooking Competition this year. Your heat source needs to have an on/off switch. Think Skottle, Coleman stove, propane oven, propane pizza oven, etc.
This really shouldn't come as a surprise, as this has happened more time than not.
NO CHARCOAL OR OPEN FLAME!

We are going to pull the plug as it were on the use of charcoal for cooking for the Potluck and Cooking Competition this year. Your heat source needs to have an on/off switch. Think Skottle, Coleman stove, propane oven, propane pizza oven, etc.
This really shouldn't come as a surprise, as this has happened more time than not.
NO CHARCOAL OR OPEN FLAME!
Challenge accepted

We're going to stick with the charcoal open flame ban for the event for now. We'll see what conditions are like when we know and approach the rescheduled dates. While I hope that conditions will improve, thus allowing coals, I don't want to waffle back and for constantly. Like my Mum always says, "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride." Hopes and wishes are nice but not reality.

Dang it! Now I want waffles!!!

We're going to stick with the charcoal open flame ban for the event for now. We'll see what conditions are like when we know and approach the rescheduled dates. While I hope that conditions will improve, thus allowing coals, I don't want to waffle back and for constantly. Like my Mum always says, "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride." Hopes and wishes are nice but not reality.

Dang it! Now I want waffles!!!
Well now I get to start consuming all the Bacon I bought, yum. I'll take one (or 2 or 3) for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom