2021 Mountain Rendezvous Potluck and Camp Cook-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like by competing in the Cook off Competition they can earn an extra raffle ticket for the big raffle. ( One per registered attendee regardless of how many cook off entries you submit)

I'm wondering if soup is gonna work??? The only other picture I've seen, everyone was holding plates. I don't mind providing paper bowls. I also don't mind changing my dish.

I'm wondering if soup is gonna work??? The only other picture I've seen, everyone was holding plates. I don't mind providing paper bowls. I also don't mind changing my dish.
If you go with soup I'd definitely provide the bowls. People are in charge of bringing their own cutlery and plates and napkins, but soup or chili might need bowls. Your call. And you are not locked into your dish. Whatever you say you're going to make is changeable up to about 2:00pm on Saturday. After that we will print up the labels that go on the voting tins. You're free to change your mind after that time too, but if you told me Corn Chowder but change to Peach Cobbler, the voting public may be confused.

Last edited:
Hors d'oeuvre? Or just as a surprise to cleanse the palate? Goofy idea to be sure but it might bring a little levity.

I put it under side dish just because. The lists at the beginning of the thread are there so folks can see what category is over or under represented.

It is an act of pure optimism to think folks will read and respond.

My wife wants to prepare a desert to feed folks. Should I list this under my entry as an edition for an Entrée' or??

Finally decided on Mango Pineapple Smoked Hams... Made 6 in December and didn't even taste 1...
Screenshot_20210823-145248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom