2021 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I've learned anything these last couple of years, it's to be flexible at all times... Looking forward to when ever, were ever this happens. I certainly feel for you folks that keep trying to make these events happen in these uncertain times. Keep up the good work, and thanks for all that you do!!!

Ahhh, I was worried that might be the result. I thought maybe we'd skate by since Camp Tahquitz is private land accessed via public paved road (even though it's surrounded by National Forest). Bummer.

What happens if we can't make the revised date?

If I've learned anything these last couple of years, it's to be flexible at all times... Looking forward to when ever, were ever this happens. I certainly feel for you folks that keep trying to make these events happen in these uncertain times. Keep up the good work, and thanks for all that you do!!!

Agreed! And, thank you. Our team is working hard to make this what it is.

Update and full transparency:

EDIT: dates now 28-31 October

Again, this event is NOT cancelled, it is being rescheduled due to USFS mandates beyond our control.

Of note and moving forward, this event is going to move to October (or later) in the future to avoid these sorts of issues as best we can.

Well crap. Both weekends are already taken for me and several other from my group. Our Underground 2021 event in Panamint Valley is the 21st-24th.

So if we can't make it are we just screwed?

Thanks for the head's-up on potential reschedule dates - it made it an easier decision to just cancel my PTO and bank it towards future event. (Anywhere I'd go instead is closed or too hot anyhow!)

Sadly, those dates were unavailable. The good news is that we have officially rescheduled for 28-31 October!

Save the dates!

8A6BBE0A-F9C2-4273-ADEA-F41602928A64.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom