2018 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRV is just a week away and we have some reminders and information to share. First and foremost is read the first post, it has important information, like the hold harmless agreement. (Remember it is 45 miles round trip to the nearest spot to print one). You will also find a link to sign up to be part of the potluck.

Falken Tire will be leading a black diamond run on John Bull trail, all the details can be found HERE

Please bring exact change along with your hold harmless for check-in as it just makes things easier.

At this point we are under fire restrictions so plan accordingly.

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 12.47.24 PM.png

Last edited:
The location for all events is the main fire pit unless otherwise noted!

Bring a comfy chair, something to drink, and your personal vehicle kit (ex: bring your first aid kit to the first aid class) for each class to get the most out of it!

Bummed.
Doggo has surgery scheduled this particular weekend.
Please fill spot #79.

Enjoy the weekend all!!

Bummer to hear. Hope the surgery goes well!

List updated:

@Bald_taco you have been moved to slot 70. Please follow the instructions in the first post under "How To Register" in regards to finalizing your registration. Thank you.

Well, karma caught up with us. The last few times we were able to sneak in from the waitlist. This time we have 2 confirmed spots and won’t be able to make it. Please make spots #50 (playoutside) and #89 (playoutside 2) abailable to folks on the waitlist. Hope to see you all at the next one

Well, karma caught up with us. The last few times we were able to sneak in from the waitlist. This time we have 2 confirmed spots and won’t be able to make it. Please make spots #50 (playoutside) and #89 (playoutside 2) abailable to folks on the waitlist. Hope to see you all at the next one

No problem, list updated.

@SoCal_Overland and @73IHC
You both have been added to the main list. Please follow the instructions in the first post under "How To Register" in regards to finalizing your registration. Thank you.

Can I pay the $20 ahead of time? I’m second on the wait list. I’ll forefeit the $20 if no one drops out.

We have some room in the schedule if anyone is interested in teaching a class (can be informal), leading a discussion or guiding a group on a hike, bike or trail run send me a PM and we will work out the details.

PM sent

Please make spot #107 available to waitlist folks. Re_runner is currently deployed without internet access and not getting back until Sunday. He asked me to put his spot up for grabs.

Thanks

List updated.

Slot 107 has been opened to @hardhat. Please follow the instructions in the first post under "How To Register" in regards to finalizing your registration. Thank you.

Anyone bringing motorcycle this year? (I am!). Hope to do some riding in the area. Pioneer town is always a favorite, and there are a bunch more.
I'm not taking a bike, but thinking about taking a UTV.

Can anyone tell me if we ride OHV directly out of the camp area?

Thanks!

I'm not taking a bike, but thinking about taking a UTV.

Can anyone tell me if we ride OHV directly out of the camp area?

Thanks!
unfortunately there is no legal utv routes on this side of the mountain. I can show you some areas on the map if you find me in camp, but it will require a bit of a drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom