2016 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Swap Meet Thread

I think I figured it out - I had added the pictures to the AA media gallery but had not made them public - hence why they showed for me but not for others - should be fixed now, sorry for my screw up

^^^^You got it, they are up now. Now the amusing part...Herbie, I saw all of your pics last time I looked, now all I'm getting is the donor van photo with the awning deployed.

I can see them now.

Looks like these are the older style. Are the rollers removable?

I will take both as long as there are no broken latches, handles, etc and no cracks (i.e. damage is just cosmetic).

Now the amusing part...Herbie, I saw all of your pics last time I looked, now all I'm getting is the donor van photo with the awning deployed.
Still re-learning to use Google Photos after the lamentable death of Picasa. Should be fixed now.

sdnative - Wheels are not removable, that's right, the older style (I think they have more interior room) - I'll hold them for your inspection & 1st right of refusal

I can see them now.

Looks like these are the older style. Are the rollers removable?

I will take both as long as there are no broken latches, handles, etc and no cracks (i.e. damage is just cosmetic).

Heavy Duty Drawer Slides.

My neighbor has a box full of "Accuride" heavy duty drawer slides that have been sitting in their garage for a long time. Their son used to work for the company. Is there any interest here? My neighbor wants to sell them and if there is enough interest by AAV members, I'll make the effort to bring them to the MRV. Here are some pics of one of the smaller ones:

Accuride 1.JPG

Accuride 2.JPG

Heavy Duty Drawer Slides.

My neighbor has a box full of "Accuride" heavy duty drawer slides that have been sitting in their garage for a long time. Their son used to work for the company. Is there any interest here? My neighbor wants to sell them and if there is enough interest by AAV members, I'll make the effort to bring them to the MRV. Here are some pics of one of the smaller ones:

View attachment 23574

View attachment 23575

Cam , What's the shortest closed length your neighbor has on those slides? And are they detent stopped at fully open? Are they side mount or bottom mount? A measurement from height and thickness would be appreciated too :) Sorry for the many requests.

I'll try to get the box out of their garage today and take some more pictures. I don't think I can tell you the weight capacity unless it's marked on them somewhere. These are made in USA industrial slides.

Cam

Would there be any interest in a used Yaesu FT-8800R mobile ham radio?

I have my new one up for sale, but may just swap it with the used one currently installed in my truck and sell that one. I would include the separation kit and face plate mount from the new radio, as I don't want to take the truck apart getting those out. The microphone cable wrap is starting to come apart and the internal conductors are exposed a bit (no bare wire). Still works fine but should be replaced or repaired (about $5 on ebay). Common problem with these mics.

I would want to get $270 for it. If there is any interest I can get actual pictures.

I switched out my fog lights on my ARB bumper. Anyone interested in the lights and the mounting for them. $25.00 and I'll deliver to MRV. No switch as I had them direct wired to my OEM switch.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
I switched out my fog lights on my ARB bumper. Anyone interested in the lights and the mounting for them. $25.00 and I'll deliver to MRV. No switch as I had them direct wired to my OEM switch.

If you're willing to ship them Ill take them. Mine are pretty beat up.

Back
Top Bottom