AT Overland Equipment

2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they can. There's a wide open spot just up the hill from main camp where there's plenty of room to pull in, turn around, etc. Go for it!
I've already talked to them, and they have no desire to pack up their site that they will have been at for a couple weeks, do drive up therw... trust me I tried, but since I only get to see them once every few years, they win. On the plus side, this will be the first family camp out in the "new" slide in camper....

Sooo you're saying you can't get called into work for an emergency shift for half a day to come mingle?

Looks like the Corps has decided I need to be in the field that weekend so I will be unable to attend. Again. I'm starting to think they don't like me here...

Looks like the Corps has decided I need to be in the field that weekend so I will be unable to attend. Again. I'm starting to think they don't like me here...

That. Sucks.

When do you PCS? Jeez...

Scott and Andy are out so...

hove102 and Scott307 added to the RSVP list!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I didn't see a chit - did you see a chit Dave?

You gotta run a chit through the AAV chain-of-command before you can just not show up for one of these events.

Who do I need to snatch up at 3d LAR to un-F-up this sit-chee-a-shun?

Please remove me from the list, #75. Sorry, some plans changed.

Copy that.

anneinsd - Added to RSVP list. Please note that any wait list additions after this post are being done after the shirt order was placed... sorry for any inconvenience but that's logistics!

This just in...

... YETI COOLERS has joined the fray as an official Rendezvous sponsor! They've donated a Yeti Tundra 65 qt cooler for SoCal Mountain Rendezvous (MSRP $399) - who will be the lucky raffle winner?

yeti tundra 65.jpg

ARV raffle.jpg

MRV is quickly approaching If you are interested in leading a trail run, Mountain Bike Ride, Hike, Fishing, Kayaking or any other activity, feel free to start up a thread. It does not have to be anything fancy and there are a lot of options near by for outdoor recreation.

Please note that as part of the fire restrictions all public land shooting ranges are closed. The only range currently open on the mountain is the Big Bear Valley Sportsman's Club in Big Bear City.

I was just going to ask how trail runs are handled. Is there going to be a big official clean-up run as well, like there is at the Desert Rendezvous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goose Gear
Back
Top Bottom