2013 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous

Please vote in this poll to RSVP for MRV - Limit 110 vehicles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm registered #64 but can't attend. Please remove Garybo from the list and open up one spot. thanks, Gary

Well, it looks like I'm not gonna make it. My wife went up to Washington with our daughter to see her aunt who might not make it through the week. My company also screwed up payroll so I'm short on funds. I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone's photos!

This was my first event. I had a great time. Thank you everyone, TACMEDIC (the guy with the Hummer & trailer)

My first time out. Had a blast!! What a great time!! Cannot wIt for the next one. Got soooo many ideas for what to do next to my FJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone... great time. I did have a major failure on my teardrop (white one)... the body supports broke and crumpled it on my frame... time for a rebuild I guess...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Awesome event again Dave - met some new friend ate way too much and don't want to goto work tomorrow at all

IMG_6955.jpg

Fall Colors

IMG_6959.jpg

The Cookoff

IMG_7007.jpg

Bow & Arrow

IMG_7021.jpg

The Lookout

IMG_7040.jpg

The Grub

IMG_6968.jpg

Our "German" Overlanding Idols Bente & Hans
http://www.offroad-travel.net/

Last edited:
Thanks to Dave and crew, I had a great time even tho i was not feeling 100%. It was great seeing some ol friends and meeting a few new ones. I was able to introduce my Brother to the life style and he had a great time meeting some great people. Thanks to everyone for sharing time with him. Sorry i didn't take any pictures.

My brother is allready planning our trip to EXPO!

Great Job Dave!!

Got together with old friends, made new friends and as always, a great treat was meeting Facebook, Portal & Mud friends in person.

We are a very diverse group!!

Great Job Dave!!

Got together with old friends, made new friends and as always, a great treat was meeting Facebook, Portal & Mud friends in person.

We are a very diverse group!!

Well said Jerry!

We will attempt to wait patiently for the 2014 DR:D

Great job once again to all the staff and volunteers!

I on the other hand need to be put on probation. I assumed that Machelle picked up our pot luck tray and she assumed that I did. Apparently neither one of us picked up. Big thank you to who ever cleaned up after us!

Thanks Dave and the whole AAV team for putting together another great event. Looking forward to the next gathering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom