2013 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous

Please vote in this poll to RSVP for MRV - Limit 110 vehicles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really sorry we are going to miss this.:mad: shellie and i are still recovering from our accident so everyone take pitchers and have a good time:)

really sorry we are going to miss this.:mad: shellie and i are still recovering from our accident so everyone take pitchers and have a good time:)

You guys will be missed. Take care and we'll see you at DRV!

People are always asking: hey, how can I help?

Here's how: take lots of pics in camp and out and about this year and post up a trip report here on AAV! :)

This just in: CHP has been enforcing "double yellow line" violations on the S curves going up 38... Mind your speed and stay in your lane on the way up the mountain!!!

A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR MOUNTAIN RENDEZVOUS SPONSORS!

In addition to all the hard work we put in behind the scenes for YOU and this community, there is a unique and interesting group of folks that believe in what we are doing here at AAV and support us year after year at Rendezvous time.

They, like us, have a passion for the outdoors and adventure travel and they have shown by their actions that in addition to being outstanding companies they are also tried and true members of the American Adventurist Family. If you see any of these folks in camp or on the trail please take a moment to thank them for helping us keep the spirit of the Rendezvous alive!

2013 MOUNTAIN RENDEZVOUS SPONSORS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER- Click to visit their website!

View attachment 3612
www.adventuretrailers.com

View attachment 3884
https://www.allprooffroad.com/

View attachment 3613
www.campchef.com

View attachment 3677
www.energysuspension.com

View attachment 3883
http://www.equipt1.com/

View attachment 3632
www.itstactical.com

View attachment 3614
www.lodgemfg.com/

View attachment 3615
www.overlandexpo.com

View attachment 3616
www.snowpeak.com

View attachment 3618
www.tembotusk.com

View attachment 3617
www.tripleaughtdesign.com

View attachment 3885
http://www.ursaminorvehicles.com/

View attachment 3631
www.xpcamper.com

Up on a mountaintop ready to go, gonna be cold up here tonight ya'll...

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm camped up in the national forest west of Big Bear tonight, waiting for Gianni & Raquel to arrive. Meanwhile, I'm parked by an overlanding couple in their awesome pop-top 70(?) series. I told them about MR and they may swing by, hope there's room for them if they make it. Pretty big coincidence to run into them out here. See everyone tomorrow!

I have too much food and beer, etc.... I will be sharing with lots of people. Good thing since I compete in bbq and do catering on the side. I am so excited to meet you all. This is the maiden voyage for my rebuilt teardrop too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Garrett... come on over and we will share food and beer by the teardrop. White Taco, white teardrop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to tomorrow!! It's going to be a great weekend! Cannot wait to relax and meet a bunch if new people! See ya all tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm camped up in the national forest west of Big Bear tonight, waiting for Gianni & Raquel to arrive. Meanwhile, I'm parked by an overlanding couple in their awesome pop-top 70(?) series. I told them about MR and they may swing by, hope there's room for them if they make it. Pretty big coincidence to run into them out here. See everyone tomorrow!

Cool, please have them stop by that would be great :)

BTW if anyone is interested we have decent cell signal up here in camp.

Hi there, unfortunately I have to cancel the trip because one of my kids has flu and I have to take care of him.
I'm going to miss go this time, but I hope you guys have a blast time at the camp.

So last night the Toyota total abs failure - this morning Land Rover ignition failure - Im getting the feeling someone is trying to tell me something - going to borrow vehicle 3 and see if third time really is the charm

We just finished wrenching on the '51 Chevy, after replacing a destroyed throwout bearing. Hopefully on the road soon.

Just fyi - if you're coming up the 38, the Stater Bros at the bottom of the hill has AMAZING thick cut peppered bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom