Toys for Tots Swap Meet Thread

I've got a hi lift jack handle holder, red in color, won it at drv, but don't have a use for it. Free to whoever wants it, but I won't turn down a free beer from your cooler if you want to part with one... :)

2190d4121e5d6775fd94a15e1c83f8c4.jpg

I'll add more things as I think of them.

I've got a hi lift jack handle holder, red in color, won it at drv, but don't have a use for it. Free to whoever wants it, but I won't turn down a free beer from your cooler if you want to part with one... :)

2190d4121e5d6775fd94a15e1c83f8c4.jpg

I'll add more things as I think of them.

Will take u up on that! I will save a couple of beers for you. Thx

Interested in the flush mounts as well.

I can dig through spare medical supplies and bring stuff.

Anyone need any of these? I use them with broken ratchet straps to tie things down. I have about 10 of them that were going to get thrown away at my job site. Free to anyone that needs some.
48340eceba24377aa04ffb24d8fa914e.jpg

Here is my list of stuff. First come, first served. Cash only.

Master Pull 5/16" winch extension with locking hook (NEW)(50' IRCC) $100
Master Pull 3/8" tree strap (NEW) $50
ARB 9000 snatch block (NEW) $90
2 Pairs, Hella FF300 driving lights (NEW) (in a very rare white housing) $95/pair
Wagan 1000w Inverter (NEW) $80
Go Light remote controlled spot light (Mounted, never used) $150
3/4" poly lift spacers for Jeep (XJ, TJ) $15
Staun Tire Deflaters $40

I've also got a set of staun tire deflators, with carrying pouch. Been in the pouch since new, never used... Give me $40, or the beer equivalent of $40, and we will be good.... EDIT: these are spoken for.

Last edited:
I've also got a set of staun tire deflators, with carrying pouch. Been in the pouch since new, never used... Give me $40, or the beer equivalent of $40, and we'll call it good.

You never air down? My Stauns are one of my more used pieces of gear.

Back
Top Bottom