Toys for Tots Swap Meet Thread

Dave are the boots you have for sale made for hot or cold weather? Or ALL weather?!!?

They issue two types of boots really, hot weather and "inclement" weather (cold weather boots are a specialty issue item), these are insulated Gore-Tex boots of the inclement weather variety, not a summer boot but perfect this time of year.

WTT Scepter for Rotopax 4gal. I have a brand new red Scepter with viton seal, looking to trade for a new Rotopax 4gal fuel...or $120obo

IMG_0736.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE - WINCH - I have a brand new in the box SuperWinch Tiger Shark 9500 SR - 9500 lbs/12V Synthetic Rope winch. Here is the website stats. If you are interested please make me an offer.

http://www.superwinch.com/p/tiger-shark-9500-sr-9500-lbs-12v-synthetic-rope/off-road?pp=25

I would be happy to haul it up to the event.

Thanks

Justin

Man, I just don't think the 9500 lbs. rating would be enough for my 8800 lbs. rig. I think the 11.5 or higher rating would be better.

FOR SALE - WINCH - I have a brand new in the box SuperWinch Tiger Shark 9500 SR - 9500 lbs/12V Synthetic Rope winch. Here is the website stats. If you are interested please make me an offer.

http://www.superwinch.com/p/tiger-shark-9500-sr-9500-lbs-12v-synthetic-rope/off-road?pp=25

Thanks

Justin

Would be perfect for a Jeep, Tacoma or similar sized rig. Justin I need you to post a price per the rules Bub...

... But I'll start the bidding at $1.99 ;)

I agree with Dave. I have a 10000 lb winch on my truck, and I know it's not ideal, but it was free, so I picked up a snatch block, and will make it work. That being said, Mike, if you are gonna pay for a winch, I'd do a 12k at least.

Thanks

Justin

All right pricing for this Brand New in the box 9500 lbs Superwinch retailing for $750 straight from Superwinch currently on sale for $708 off there website. Lowest manufacture approved price is $499.

I'll include Free Shipping to the Toys for Tots Event for the Low Low Price of $425, but wait theirs more since you are buying from an individual you will save on tax as well.

Mike this has your name all over it. You could event use some of those fine products you are trying to sell. ;)

Thank You

Justin

Hahaha, you're killing me Justin. Ya, those products I am selling (recovery gear) is being sold because they are to light for the Dodge. They were all bought when I had the Cherokee, which was half the weight of the big Dodge. I have to start all over with new gear. 9500 lbs. rating of the winch is just too low.

Sorry guys... I had folks call dibs on stuff before I had a chance to even post them....That said I have a new OEM seat and fuel tank from a '07 KTM 450exec (should fit other years). If anyone needs them let me know and I will bring them and trade for beer...

Back
Top Bottom