The Star Wars Thread

The Rise of Mary Sue Skywalker- yawn. There is so much good material out there to work with and Disney appears determined to milk the franchise clear into the ground.

Hoping the return of Palpatine may provide some interesting twists

They need to start by canning Kathleen Kennedy. Darth Mickey needs to get on some of the forums and start asking folks what they actually wanted. There is some good fan produced material out there including short films; with a bigger budget and production and special effects departments some of them could probably do very well.

Speaking
They need to start by canning Kathleen Kennedy. Darth Mickey needs to get on some of the forums and start asking folks what they actually wanted. There is some good fan produced material out there including short films; with a bigger budget and production and special effects departments some of them could probably do very well.

Speaking of Darth Mickey, I lifted these from my friend’s IG feed. She’s at the Star Wars Celebration in Chicago.

2790C6E2-DF70-4E99-8EF3-E657C2602094.jpeg

814D1509-7A10-4F71-A54D-3581E9E5B74A.jpeg

So from when I was a kid, I had a full set of Star Wars graphics novels (man do I wish I still had those!) and there were 9 stories that made up the full series. At that time I didn't understand that seeing episode IV wasn't the start of the full series, as reading my novels, there was all this story that was happening before A New Hope. It wasn't until I got older and understood the first movie started mid story. Seeing episode VIIII as the end of the main Star Wars story follows what I remember as a kid. The spin off stories have been fun to watch and Disney is likely to milk those but ending the main story is how it was supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom