The Star Wars Thread

May the Fourth be with you. :lightsaber

image.jpg

Is this episode four or something? I'm not getting the connection and I'm disconnected from television, and main stream media.

And mayhem...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 116
Alright fellow Star Wars Geeks,

Who is up for a Fall expedition to the Death Valley, CA Star Wars filming locations? It would be a nice prelude to the new movie coming out in December.

image.jpg

If my wife reads this Thread, she will divorce me.

image.jpg

BRILLIANT!!

QUOTE=usmcarizona;42030]Alright fellow Star Wars Geeks,

Who is up for a Fall expedition to the Death Valley, CA Star Wars filming locations? It would be a nice prelude to the new movie coming out in December.

View attachment 13793

If my wife reads this Thread, she will divorce me.[/QUOTE]

I think if I ran into that guy made up like Darth Maul my first instinct would be "Oh Sh*t,...head shot"

I think if I ran into that guy made up like Darth Maul my first instinct would be "Oh Sh*t,...head shot"

LOL...

I don't really know you but I'm thinking it would probably go more like this...

Head shot. ..."Oh sh*t, better put 1 more in the grape... head shot (uno mas)." :D

Alright fellow Star Wars Geeks,

View attachment 13793

If my wife reads this Thread, she will divorce me.

If you felt a disturbance in the force, that was my inner geek cheering out, and then suddenly being silenced (since I will not be able to attend.)

If you felt a disturbance in the force, that was my inner geek cheering out, and then suddenly being silenced (since I will not be able to attend.)

I just might be able to - that is so cool they are filming there!

Back
Top Bottom