Partner Steel Stoves?

Ive used a Partner Steel Stove flawlessly for nearly 10 years, it saw the drenching of Hurricane Katrina, spent many a night in 20-30 degree temps. never failed to light, easily cleaned, sturdy construction. for the 250.00 price tag they are worth every dime.

We really like ours. Its been mounted in the teardrop for about a year, and has worked flawlessly.

Stove.jpg

Stove.jpg

Anyone close to San Clemente have an 18" model with the lids? I'm looking to replace the current stove in our trailer and would like to see if it'd fit.

The versatility of the volcano is hard to resist. I like the idea of dutch oven cooking without the hassle of charcoal.

I picked up a Camp Chef that was normally $180 from a nearby Gander Mountain for $50 when they were closing. My 10 yo Camp Chef needed a new regulator anyway.

Old 3 burner in the Jeep. REALLY miss that setup..
PC231140.jpg

Missed the stove SO much I got another one last year...
1219161841.jpg

Not just for camping....
1224161214a.jpg

Ive cooked in my garage, back yard, at work, in parking lots.... you name it...

Ryan's Jeep set-up was really nice. I've never seen anything quite so nicely executed. Not one square inch of wasted space and everything was logically placed and secured. It truly was something to behold.

I need a PS stove but don’t yet have a safe way to transport bulk propane. Can these be used with the little green 1 lb. bottles that can be carried inside a vehicle? I know it’s not ideal but will work until I add a rear bumper with proper propane storage.

I need a PS stove but don’t yet have a safe way to transport bulk propane. Can these be used with the little green 1 lb. bottles that can be carried inside a vehicle? I know it’s not ideal but will work until I add a rear bumper with proper propane storage.

Yes - that is how I run mine.

Back
Top Bottom