Partner Steel Stoves?

I bought mine from A Happy Camper. Now I get dutch oven recipes every month from Donna. I did opt from for the larger 22" stove to fit two 10" pans (which hasn't really been necessary).

-Andy

I called Partner Steel and they quoted me a price of $215 plus shipping. Last night I looked online and these guys came up. They're in Pocatello Idaho right down the street from Partner Steel. They're offering the same stove for the same price and gave me $5 off and free shipping. I spoke for a while with Tyson, the marketing director for them about becoming a forum sponsor here on AAV. Told them to send Dave an email.
http://www.elementoutfitters.com/Partner-Steel-18-2-Burner-Propane-Stove-with-Lid-p/pscstv218.htm

No side wind shields attached to the lid? Sure like mine when there's a breeze and they fold into the lid if not needed, out of the way.

No side wind shields attached to the lid? Sure like mine when there's a breeze and they fold into the lid if not needed, out of the way.
Yeah, I saw that oops, the order already went out apparently. Maybe I can get them sent tomorrow. Can the wind shields be added later, or are they an integral piece?

Yeah, I saw that oops, the order already went out apparently. Maybe I can get them sent tomorrow. Can the wind shields be added later, or are they an integral piece?

Call them tomorrow and expect to pay a little more - that's why you got the low price. $15 more and you get the wind panels I think.

So, I was too late getting the stove with the windscreen. The stove got shipped out the day I ordered it. I get it tomorrow!:DI did pick up a small folding anodized aluminum wind screen that weighs 3.5oz. Maybe I can do something to get it to work together. It's 5.5" tall and 2 ' long. It also has locking hoops and pins to make it a complete circle or to possibly fab it to something like the new stove lid....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724.1 KB · Views: 79
I got my stove in the mail today. The gas hookup is on the wrong side per my order so they're sending me another one and I'm gonna go ahead and order the wind screens too. Here's a picture of the rigged up wind screen...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 98
Mr Leary,
Have you seen the Volcano Grill? Uses wood or coals or gas. You can add the griddle top, flip it over for grilling. Add the convection cover and even a Dutch oven. Compacts down and fits in a outback solutions drawer perfectly. Very well built too.

M&M Overland Adventures

Mr Leary,
Have you seen the Volcano Grill? Uses wood or coals or gas. You can add the griddle top, flip it over for grilling. Add the convection cover and even a Dutch oven. Compacts down and fits in a outback solutions drawer perfectly. Very well built too.

M&M Overland Adventures

I have looked at those on amazon, and have not been able to decide if they look awesome or gimmicky. Never actually seen one in use. Any possibility that you could give us a more in depth review?

Just took a look at them. Their site shows the Camping World near my work as being a dealer. Not really in the market for another stove, but kind of like the idea behind the Volcano. I may have to take a look at them.

Mr Leary,

M&M Overland Adventures

Agreed. I've seen them in use and their versatility isn't a joke. Very well built. Deserve a serious look if you're considering a compact cooking unit that allows you to even bake with a Dutch Oven.

I haven't done a review (video) as of yet. But I have used it with coals, gas and with wood as a fire pan in restricted use areas and since we are in an ever lasting high risk fire season that is a big plus!
I did find this guy on youtube who does a fine review. Invest the 7 minutes and see for yourself. If you don't like it Amazon has easy returns. I'm sure you'll love it though.
https://youtu.be/EHG6HIh6f9Y

M&M Overland Adventures

I haven't done a review (video) as of yet. But I have used it with coals, gas and with wood as a fire pan in restricted use areas and since we are in an ever lasting high risk fire season that is a big plus!
I did find this guy on youtube who does a fine review. Invest the 7 minutes and see for yourself. If you don't like it Amazon has easy returns. I'm sure you'll love it though.
https://youtu.be/EHG6HIh6f9Y

M&M Overland Adventures
Great video, good laugh at the end!

Dan, I don't have a windscreen for mine and was looking at the one you got.....what are your thoughts on it. Would it have worked? Thanks Scott

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

Yes it would have worked but there was no way to attach the rear lid screen to the smaller one I supplied.

I received my correct PS cook stove with wind screens today and my Emeril cast iron griddle fits nicely on it, as well as my long thin griddle:eat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 90
Should make a lid for the lid to have a PS oven

With the portable wind screen for better convection and full frontal wind assault

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom