NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Nice looking site, Dave!

Hi all,
I'm Bill, the other Power Wagon owner.
Also the other teardrop owner.

We got back into camping after a two decade lay-off spent on Iron Butt motorcycling, racing, and crashing... ...the crashing is what prompted getting back into something more laid-back like camping.
Anyhow, we camp alot. And like to do roadtrips. So nobody is safe.
I owe Tim a visit now...

300.jpg

It's official -- now it's a party. Welcome Bill and thanks for the warning... ;)

Intro!

Hi, My name is Rory, I live in Sanford NC. Some may know me, I like camping, Fishing, sitting around large fires laughing, like hiking but not in the shape I once was. A few trips less truck dependent might do me some good!

A shot of camp on Cape Lookout

DSCF3197.jpg

another shot

DSCF3295.jpg

Have a all TrailBlazer event in norther Virgina in 5 weeks and will be taking my wife to island pictured above in May, Her first trip to that island and 3rd ever camping trip.

My name is Mike. My outdoor roots are in backpacking and canoe camping, but I like to drive around a bit as well. In recent years I have become quite an accomplished glamper. :cool:

2012 hiking trip in Guadalupe Mountains:

Download1-14-13296FCSat_zps05654131.jpg

A pic with my daughter (about 6 months old at the time):

Download1-14-13613FC_zpsf4cee16a.jpg

Hi, My name is Rory, I live in Sanford NC. Some may know me, I like camping, Fishing, sitting around large fires laughing, like hiking but not in the shape I once was. A few trips less truck dependent might do me some good!

A shot of camp on Cape Lookout

DSCF3197.jpg

another shot

DSCF3295.jpg

Have a all TrailBlazer event in norther Virgina in 5 weeks and will be taking my wife to island pictured above in May, Her first trip to that island and 3rd ever camping trip.

Everyone knows Rory - he's everywhere! Welcome.

My name is Mike. My outdoor roots are in backpacking and canoe camping, but I like to drive around a bit as well. In recent years I have become quite an accomplished glamper. :cool:

2012 hiking trip in Guadalupe Mountains:

Download1-14-13296FCSat_zps05654131.jpg

A pic with my daughter (about 6 months old at the time):

Download1-14-13613FC_zpsf4cee16a.jpg

Welcome Mr. Leary. Glad to see your daughter joined us too -- looking forward to see your family adventures recorded here.

I'm Andy and my wife is Terri. We have enjoyed the outdoors since we met over twenty years ago.

IMG_0922_zpsf428eafa.jpg

Looking forward to the next adventure.....

Andy (aka Grumps)

Names Chris and like most here I enjoy just about anything outdoors especially around or involving water. Currently in the Northern Virginia DC Metro area in Eastern Loudoun and should be getting the kayak out on the Upper Potomac here shortly.

I do have one humble request though; no matter what happens please do not let TangoBlue post a picture of his Butt, we’ll never hear the end of it.

Hey!

Found my over here from that "other " forum.. I like it this is more our speed, a place to share adventures and good times goofing off in the woods

Hey all, Ian, Jax and Abby here!!!!!

Pic from Jim's awesomely organized Inyos Trips.
IMG_0981.jpg

And since we don't have to be ashamed of our love for things that go boom on this site.....here is my wife working on her shotgun skills.

IMG_8578.jpg

Names Chris and like most here I enjoy just about anything outdoors especially around or involving water. Currently in the Northern Virginia DC Metro area in Eastern Loudoun and should be getting the kayak out on the Upper Potomac here shortly.

I do have one humble request though; no matter what happens please do not let TangoBlue post a picture of his Butt, we’ll never hear the end of it.

Did someone page me?

Hi Folks...

My name is Jack and I'm kind-a into adventuring and modifing my vehicles to make my adventuring more fun.

I am so late to this party.

Just recieved the PM on a different forum uhm...expo from Bill... Thanks Bill!

Im Daniel, After nearly 10 years chasing smoke for your United States Forest Circus, I settled down to be a fulll time mechanic and travel junky!
Full time in GA and some time in the south American part of America with my Chilean wife!
Glad to be involved and hope to possibly meet some of you in person some day.

Cheers:clang

Back
Top Bottom