NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Long Beach,Ca.

4D735615-3775-4BDD-8CA3-B375F8C9DDA2.jpeg

Hi my name is Jeff. I enjoy camping, mountain biking and adventures that my 50 year old body will allow me to enjoy. Live in Southern CA. Currently drive a 2021 Silverado crew cab 4x4 Z71 that I'm figuring out. Looking for other groups to adventure with.
Welcome!

Hi my name is Jeff. I enjoy camping, mountain biking and adventures that my 50 year old body will allow me to enjoy. Live in Southern CA. Currently drive a 2021 Silverado crew cab 4x4 Z71 that I'm figuring out. Looking for other groups to adventure with.

Welcome!

Hi Jeff
My name is Audrey and my husband name is Mike we are new to this whole camping without our motorhome, but we are anxious to get comfortable with it.

You will be amazed at the locations you can get to by traveling lighter. It opens up an entirely new experience! Welcome!

Plenty to keep us busy in the PNW, but expanding our wandering to AZ, FL and TN in 2022. Looking forward to connecting with and learning from the community. When not paying the bills we keep the adventure going with motorcycling and anything else that gets dirt under our feet or keeps flip flops on our feet. Just traded our 2011 Wrangler for a new Gladiator. It has been a long time since we mod-ed our JK so we are welcome to any suggestions for bed rack, rack-mounted tent, lightweight bumpers, etc. - Jeff (Jobu) and Kerry (Kowboy)

Back
Top Bottom