NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hi! My name is Billy Smith. I like long walks on the trail. I’m a 36 hours of Uwharrie repeat offender. I’m in to getting my kids outdoors. Jeeps are my thing, but I love that almost every car maker makes something to get your butt off the couch and Toyota’s are ok.

Welcome!

:home

Hi! My name is Billy Smith. I like long walks on the trail. I’m a 36 hours of Uwharrie repeat offender. I’m in to getting my kids outdoors. Jeeps are my thing, but I love that almost every car maker makes something to get your butt off the couch and Toyota’s are ok.

Welcome Billy! And yeah, Toyota's are just okay. :D

hello, my name is Ryan from Colorado. I am fixing up a Flippac and looking for ideas and advice and also hoping to help others if I can

Welcome @Ryan A! You came to the right place, lots of FlipPac knowledge here.

6234DCCE-2FBA-4196-90A8-5364498D8D15.jpeg

Hi! My name is Adrian and I live in Durham NC, I drive a 97 Land Rover Discovery 1 and I keep honeybees for fun...glutton for punishment I guess. Anyway a good friend of mine told me about the upcoming event in Uwharrie and that I should check it out, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there in October and glad I was introduced to this site and forum.
Moab2018.jpg

Hi! My name is Adrian and I live in Durham NC, I drive a 97 Land Rover Discovery 1 and I keep honeybees for fun...glutton for punishment I guess. Anyway a good friend of mine told me about the upcoming event in Uwharrie and that I should check it out, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there in October and glad I was introduced to this site and forum.View attachment 40440

Welcome!

69374066-96BA-4B98-9B15-1415A78D35E4.jpeg

Hi! My name is Adrian and I live in Durham NC, I drive a 97 Land Rover Discovery 1 and I keep honeybees for fun...glutton for punishment I guess. Anyway a good friend of mine told me about the upcoming event in Uwharrie and that I should check it out, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there in October and glad I was introduced to this site and forum.View attachment 40440
Hey Adrian! I spent a brief stint in a 97 Rover and love those rigs. If you need help navigating URE, let me know, I am a regular out there. At least on the easy trails these days.
John

Wussup everyone, I'm Ratha and I drive a 13 Tacoma. I purchased the truck new and the money pitt of mods begins. It's now fully equipped to tackle most of what Oahu had to offer. Some of the major mods are full trail armour, regear, air lockers front/rear, front runner roof rack, home built bed rack, RTT, long travel, shackle flip, and heavy duty leaf springs. Thanks to my good friend @Chris Griggers for introducing me to the offroading world. I am now over in New Orleans and planning on coming to the meet in Oct so can't wait to meet ya'll there. Here's a pic of my truck. My IG is @Limginuity

Screenshot_20180831-102813_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom