2023 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camp is filling up nicely, make sure you come in via Jenks Lake Road (backside of the 640 acre camp where we are)and NOT main gate at Camp Tahquitz on Hwy 38. The internal road from the main gate is blocked - you must come in

A371A1F6-928D-4387-A339-3330DE647DC1.jpeg
0A0E6D6B-498D-4D76-BECE-0054BA5DFBED.jpeg
EACDBC86-64D8-4A33-A39C-4910D2BBF4CE.jpeg
55340A81-EFE6-4ABD-B33E-166568D95090.jpeg

***RSVP will be CLOSING tonight at 9 PM.***

***Please monitor this THREAD for new info, changes will be added to the FIRST POST HERE if needed.***

***Highway 38 is still CLOSED as of today east of Camp Tahquitz - you cannot get to the Camp from Big Bear lake area via 38. You must come up 38 from Redlands/Mentone area.***
will you please repost the coordinates for the gate entrance? The one I copied is for a location in Mexico.
Thanks!

will you please repost the coordinates for the gate entrance? The one I copied is for a location in Mexico.
Thanks!

Did you use Google Maps? Any other app may be wonky.

Follow the sat photos I just posted above.

38 to Jenks Lake Road. Turn right on Jenks and go to Barton Flats Road. Turn left on Barton. Just after that turn you’ll see a gate on the left with our giant banners right there visible from Barton Flats road. Follow the dirt road down the hill into camp and find a spot :)

Well, it's Monday morning - the rig is mostly unpacked, but needs a good wash. As ever, this is my time to reflect on how thrilled I am to have such a great community around me.

Thank you to Dave and the AAV staff, smooth operators all!
Thank you to Lane and Jimmie for your hospitality, and Kevin for sharing your fire!
Thank you to everyone who brought food for the potluck!
and THANK YOU to everyone who came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom