2022 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Dave! Question: I missed the part where each person is supposed to register individually and just made one account for both me and my partner. Would there happen to be room for both of us?

Are they in a different vehicle?

Please open my spot to the next lucky wait lister as I will not be able to attend. Family member birthday event moved to same weekend and I dare not miss it lol.

This will be the first DRV I have missed in all these great years but hopefully someone new can attend.
Eric
Thank you AA team for hosting these you are appreciated!

Please open my spot to the next lucky wait lister as I will not be able to attend. Family member birthday event moved to same weekend and I dare not miss it lol.

This will be the first DRV I have missed in all these great years but hopefully someone new can attend.
Eric
Thank you AA team for hosting these you are appreciated!

Roger that, @Alanaz you are up next at #44!

Bad news / Good news:

The bad news is @MamaGoose, in spot number 40, isn’t going to be able to make it with her Jeep.

Dave-Please give her spot to someone on the waiting list.

The good news is she’ll be sitting shotgun in my rig to keep me company on the long drive! :)

Cant wait to see everyone out there next weekend! Safe travels!

Bad news / Good news:

The bad news is @MamaGoose, in spot number 40, isn’t going to be able to make it with her Jeep.

Dave-Please give her spot to someone on the waiting list.

The good news is she’ll be sitting shotgun in my rig to keep me company on the long drive! :)

Cant wait to see everyone out there next weekend! Safe travels!

Roger that, @j762ramirez you are up next at #40

:tent

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE POTLUCK! AND SIGN UP FOR THE CAMP COOKING COMPETITION!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

REMEMBER, you get one raffle ticket just for showing up with an RSVP.

Now you can get a SECOND raffle ticket for participating in this Camp Cooking Competition, so it’s easy to get at least TWO raffle tickets for the BIG drawing just by simply participating in this Camp Cooking Competition!

But wait! There's more...

If you WIN the Camp Cooking competition as a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place you will win one of three prizes offered just for the Camp Cooking competition.

:box

So that's like THREE chances to win something just for being a stand up guy/gal and participating in the Camp Cookoff on Saturday night!

DSC_2878a-1536x1022.jpg
DSC_2880a_1-1536x1022.jpg
DSC_2966a-1536x1022.jpg
DSC_2979a-1536x1022.jpg

A REMINDER ABOUT THE DAILY SCHEDULE:

Thursday, Feb 17

12:00 pm Registration Opens

5:00 pm Registration Closed

6:00 pm Campfire

11:00 pm Quiet Time

Friday, Feb 18

9:00 am Registration Opens

1:00 pm Class: Desert Medical Emergencies (heat stroke, dehydration, cactus, envenomation) etc. - Instructor: @Tim R.

3:00 pm Class: Desert Survival - Instructor: Dave Bennett

5:00 pm Registration Closed

6:00 pm Campfire

Saturday, Feb 19

9:00 am Registration Opens.

9:00 am Drivers Meeting, Easy Trail Run - Leader: @CanyonStateOverland

9:00 am Drivers Meeting, Challenging Trail Run - Leader: TBD

10:00 am Class: Solar 101 - Instructor: Tony Ellis, Adventure Power Solutions

12:00 pm Class: SafeXtract vehicle recovery system - Instructor: Chris Cole, I4WDTA President & SafeXtract Founder.

2:00 pm Registration Closed - Last Call.

2:30 pm Kids Scavenger Hunt Prizes @ Main Fire Ring

3:00 pm Prepare dishes for Potluck & Camp Cooking Competition

5:00 pm Potluck & Camp Cooking Competition sponsored by TEMBO TUSK @ Main Fire Ring

6:00 pm Camp Cooking Competition Winners and Prizes Announced @ Main Fire Ring

6:15 pm Campfire

7:00 pm Shenanigans & Snacks

Sunday, Feb 20

09:00 am Community Photo

09:30 am RENDEZVOUS RAFFLE

11:00 am Clean up camp, leave it better than we found it. DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH BEHIND, NADA!

12:00 pm Desert Rendezvous 2022 Closed

See you all at MOUNTAIN RENDEZVOUS!

PRE-ORDER for shirts is closed. Shirts are only available only on site - no shipping.

If you were a PRE-ORDER, PLEASE check the RSVP list and ensure that your size and quantity was noted by your name - PayPal button/cart doesn't seem to track quantity very accurately, and some of you have an email/PayPal account that does not match your account here with us so you remain a mystery o_O

AAV DESERT SHIRT GRAY V2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom