2020 Jeep Gladiator

Ever look under a ZR2? Those low hanging rear shock mounts are trail plows... deal breaker for me even on the Bison.

Shut up and take my money.

Jeep-Gladiator-Hero-Render.jpg

Is the bed solid mount or independent? If it’s not all one body it could rip the shell and roof apart on a decent trail. Looks cool though.

Is the bed solid mount or independent? If it’s not all one body it could rip the shell and roof apart on a decent trail. Looks cool though.

It’s a traditional, separate pickup box. That is a photoshop, whoever makes something for the JT will not be able to connect the top all the way from A pillar to tailgate.

A canvas top could work. Minus the roof rack or separate them into front/rear. Basket up front with a RTT on the rear over the canvas enclosure.

Stop it. You'll have me selling the JL, and I'm almost done building it finally!!!

:peek

You're right. I better because I'm close to done with the Tacoma. But I'm in deep trouble if they put a 32 gal tank on it like the RAM 1500.

I have a serious question for those of you who have a JL hardtop which should be similar in the JT..

Is the roof capable of bearing weight so that you could mount something like above on it? My first guess is no....

The JL hard top is pretty good actually, and I’ve carried 200+ lbs up there easily via the rain gutter mounted Yakima bars and Rocket Box.

Uggghhh... you guys are killing me. OK photoshop gurus... let's see this rig with a pop up truck camper in the bed... please... no... please... no..... dammit.

Uggghhh... you guys are killing me. OK photoshop gurus... let's see this rig with a pop up truck camper in the bed... please... no... please... no..... dammit.

Thinking about the 22 gal. gas tank on the Gladiator helps me walk away. I really don't wan't to be filling up every 200 miles.

Back
Top Bottom