2020 Jeep Gladiator

Dean

Adventurist
Founding Member
Saw one as an Uber the other day, kinda made me giggle. They are nice looking though!
I actually wanted to started a "Jeeber" or "Juber" service in popular vacation towns. Have a fleet of Jeeps and then people can pick top up or down, doors on or off, etc. I think it'd be a lot of fun in a beach town with an active restaurant/club district.

Mike

Adventurist
Founding Member
Jay Leno's Garage just had an episode that they crashed tested a Gladiator and I was impressed with how well it did. Seems like they made the cabin area able to take a good hit and stay in tack.

Went and looked at a Gladiator today. Salesman tried to tell me the tow hooks on the front were part of the tow package...that's how you can tell which ones have a tow package.

"So...all of them on the lot?" I said. He looked around and said, "Yeah, that's how we order them."

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Went and looked at a Gladiator today. Salesman tried to tell me the tow hooks on the front were part of the tow package...that's how you can tell which ones have a tow package.

"So...all of them on the lot?" I said. He looked around and said, "Yeah, that's how we order them."
:keyboard

Top Bottom