2020 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where Ginger got cholla spines in her tongue from trying to remove a bunch from her front foot (they are all gone now :)):

2.jpg

This is where Ginger got cholla spines in her tongue from trying to remove a bunch from her front foot (they are all gone now :)):

View attachment 50403
Glad she’s feeling better. Cholla are a dogs worst enemy in the desert. People maybe too, but at least we know to look out for them. Our Zeus picked one up in his mouth running El Camino Del Diablo. I assume he thought it was a tennis ball. Not pretty =(

What an amazing trip this was!!! My wife and I had a great time, and we really enjoyed hanging out and meeting everyone. We will absolutely be in attendance for the Mountain Rendezvous later this year. Kudos to Dave and all the staff of American Adventurist. Y'all put on a great program & your passion and dedication is without a doubt 2nd to none when it comes to Treading Lightly! Only regret I have was missing the Recovery Class. I got pressed for time getting all the items prepped for the Cook-off and wasn't able to make it. Hopefully there will be something similar at Mountain Rendezvous.

I just finished a quick little video on this years trip if anyone is interested in watching, or perhaps sharing with someone who has never been to give them an idea of what it is all about:

https://395jnky.com/videos

Happy Trails everyone!!!!

Is this device some sort of cellular amplifier? What is it called?

Attachments

• B8006ECE-A7CF-4F6F-B92A-BEA8D4D1EF50.jpeg
    B8006ECE-A7CF-4F6F-B92A-BEA8D4D1EF50.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 59
What an amazing trip this was!!! My wife and I had a great time, and we really enjoyed hanging out and meeting everyone. We will absolutely be in attendance for the Mountain Rendezvous later this year. Kudos to Dave and all the staff of American Adventurist. Y'all put on a great program & your passion and dedication is without a doubt 2nd to none when it comes to Treading Lightly! Only regret I have was missing the Recovery Class. I got pressed for time getting all the items prepped for the Cook-off and wasn't able to make it. Hopefully there will be something similar at Mountain Rendezvous.

I just finished a quick little video on this years trip if anyone is interested in watching, or perhaps sharing with someone who has never been to give them an idea of what it is all about:

https://395jnky.com/videos

Happy Trails everyone!!!!

Great video Danny, and nice meeting you guys at DRV. Awesome to hear y'all had a great time, and we're looking forward to see you guys at MRV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom