2019 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing we found in every campsite we walked was filled dog waste bags in trash and ash cans. Please pack out your own trash and especially your dogs waste. We enjoy the dogs there and we don’t want it to turn into a no dogs allowed because of a few people.

Thanks everyone.

One other thing we found in every campsite we walked was filled dog waste bags in trash and ash cans. Please pack out your own trash and especially your dogs waste. We enjoy the dogs there and we don’t want it to turn into a no dogs allowed because of a few people.

Thanks everyone.

:crazy

Hope we all learn from this and do better next time. Even if its not your trash, pick it up. I try to at least pick up 1 more bag of trash than my own. Not only it helps keep our campgrounds clean but teach a valuable lesson to our younger generations to take care of mother nature.

I suggest to have a similar trash pick up like we do for Desert Rendezvous. @Dave is that something we can introduce for next years MR?

There's only so many hours in the day, and I hate the thought of having to drive the importance of this issue for people.

If everyone Treads Lightly there's no need to formalize anything :)

Hey everyone, despite the trash left the event was amazing in my opinion. Please post up memories, happenings, likes, dislikes. Also if you have ideas to bring to the table please let us know. Help us help you as your suggestions drive us to be better for all attendees!! And dont forget all you photographers out there please post your pictures and stores in the photo thread!!!
https://americanadventurist.com/forum/threads/2019-mountain-rendezvous-photos-and-stories.7018/
Your AAV staff is already meeting and planning for 2020 of which will be our 10th year, and your input is valued and appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom