2016 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the add, Dave. Graybeard, I'm going to miss your help cleaning up the desert!
graybeard_DR2015.jpg

I will be unable to attend because working at Disneyland they don't understand what requesting time off for adventuring means. Please remove me from the list to allow amother person to go to such a kickass trip.

Same here. I hope you don't mind talking a little Goose Gear business though. I'd like to get your thoughts on outfitting the rear seat area of my Dodge with a Goose Gear. I'll be pulling the seats in a few year to go full time and I'll need a gear storage system.

You got it, Rendezvous trips are typically working trips for us so don't worry about stopping by and asking questions. See you there.

Careful, I got into trouble when my lady friend asked about showers! I'm just sayin'.

Ps; it's the Desert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well unfortunately it looks like we're going to have to respectfully bow out as well...

First DRV we've had to miss out on in years, arggggg

Bummer that someone has to drop for the next one up to get a pass. It would be nice if the BLM would research our events and see the good that is accomplished by all of our Rendezvous events, regardless of location.

Edit: Proofreading, I noticed that I referred to the Rendezvous events as "our", I thought about changing it, but didn't because I think I was correct in describing them. Rendezvous events are awesome because of the people in OUR community that attend them.

Last edited:
Bummer that someone has to drop for the next one up to get a pass. It would be even nice if the BLM would research our events and see the good that is accomplished by all of our Rendezvous events, regardless of location.

Edit: Proofreading, I noticed that I referred to the Rendezvous events as "our", I thought about changing it, but didn't because I think I was correct in describing them. Rendezvous events are awesome because of the people in OUR community that attend them.
Your edit is spot on Bob, American Adventurist is nothing with out every member of this community.

It's with regret that I will not make the low desert adventure only to make a long drive to the high high desert in Nevada. Family comes first and my aunt and uncle need me to drive or tow a loaded vehicle to Dayton. If you see the Beverly hillbillys going up the 395 it's us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom