2015 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we (68. PhxTaco) are not going to be able to make it either and some lucky person can take our spot.

The good news is that I will finally get to regear.
The bad news is that when I went to drain my diff fluid, several teeth of the ring gear came out with the fluid! :(

Arrrgghhh!!! That sucks dude! Next time then :)

I will not be able to attend the event. Please remove me from the list
thanks
Don

OK

I will not be able to attend the event. Please remove #117 Cypher. Maybe next year. Thanks for putting this together!

Noted.

These folks are added to the list as of 1150 Thursday!!! :lawyer

hardhat - Added to list at #68

Local399 - Added to list at #120

BMW635 - Added to list at #117

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS UPDATED IN FIRST POST

ROUGH TIMELINE OF EVENTS:

NOTE: T-shirts will be handed out during check in. Only RSVP's will receive one.

FRI:
1200 Arrivals

1800 Happy Hour sponsored by Mojoe Outfitters followed by Campfire

SAT:
0900 Desert Cleanup: CLEANUP CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS

1200 Lunch

1300 Desert Cleanup Trash Photo at dumpster/Group Photo

1600 Fire up the BBQ's/Dutch Ovens

1700 Rendezvous Potluck/Dutch Oven Competition sponsored by TemboTusk

1800 Main Group Photo followed by Desert Cleanup Raffle

1900 Campfire

SUN:
0900 Steel Shoot sponsored by Iron Works Tactical

PLEASE do not abandon your trash bag/s in camp for "someone else" to remove, unfortunately it has happened in the past and that was not cool... please help me on this important logistical portion of the cleanup and pack out more than you pack in.

BLM is providing a dumpster for us to fill, but we still need to be 100% self sufficient and uphold our good name with the BLM!

FIVE YEARS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE CLEANING UP TRAILS ON PUBLIC LANDS!

BLM LOGO.png

DRV 15 CLEANUP AREA.jpg

DRV NEW SITE 2015.jpg

Dang only 2 people left on the wait list??? Wow..

Indeed - folks, I gotta get ready so I will no longer be updating this RSVP list as of 1330 Thursday 19 March 2015 - I gotta go!

NOTE: T-shirts and decal sets (1DRV/1 AAV decal) will be handed out during check in. Only RSVP's will receive this. Quantities and sizes are limited since our crystal ball went missing. First come, first served.

If we don't have your size (2XL for example) PLEASE do not take a shirt (Medium etc) "just because" - We'd like the folks that are HERE at DRV to get these and wear on Saturday!

Just asking are there any fire restrictions such as metal containers like ABSP? Inquiring minds want to know?

Spotted Brent Haywood in his Sportsmobile headed north on Hwy 67 on my way home tonight!

You will be missed Dave but I will put some dinner rolls on the pot luck table in your honor :lol

Dave!
Say it ain't so!

Bummer Dave, was looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Yeah. Sorry guys. I just started this job last week and am buried. Trust me, I'd MUCH rather be lazing around telling tall tales and stirring up the dust. We'll see you guys in the mountains.

Whoever wants to go last minute please take my spot, BMW635, by posting here so we all know this last spot is gone since there is NO more official update. Just found out I got on the list now and not enough time for me to prepare. Wheel of life spinning too fast. Thx.

I will not be able to attend the event. Please remove dice from the list*
thanks. Be safe!

The RSVP list is officially closed. We will not be adding anyone else to the list.

See everyone out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom