Snow Peak....anonymous

On a side note while I'm thinking Snow Peak...

:soapbox

I really wish that Snow Peak, especially Snow Peak USA, would get off the "fashion forward" bandwagon of making ludicrously priced and even worse looking "camp clothing" and get back to designing and selling the best camping gear on the planet.

The metrosexual Japanese hipster-chic-urban... bamboosexual thing just doesn't work. I warned some of their top USA folks (who have since jumped ship) that their clothing line was going to be a debacle and it is.

View attachment 34058

View attachment 34059

Preach on brother!

Crazy idea here. Has anyone ever integrated the snow peak burner into a kitchen set up in a camper build. something that could be removed and used outside the rig for bigger events with the tables, but also used inside if its raining.

I've played around the rabbit hole with the tent pegs, Giga Torch (mini F-16 in afterburner), the knife/cutting board combo, and a single wall cup. I feel I'm more of the social Snow Peak user, no real problem here , I can take it or leave it. Really I can!!!

I've played around the rabbit hole with the tent pegs, Giga Torch (mini F-16 in afterburner), the knife/cutting board combo, and a single wall cup. I feel I'm more of the social Snow Peak user, no real problem here , I can take it or leave it. Really I can!!!

The rabbit hole goes DEEP!

Unfortunately.... 1. I already have one...2. Snow Peak lacks the availability of gear I need. 3. What is household 6?

Back
Top Bottom